What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

This is literal comedy. You’re one of the dimmest posters on this site. Your football takes are so brutally terrible.

As for the wife comment, doesn’t it say something that we all believed sincerely that her not wanting to hear your nonsense takes could be true? Uh huh. You’re the voice in the wilderness!

Do you paid for your football knowledge? Didn't think so.

Do you paid for your football knowledge? Didn't think so.
I read that line, and picture you like this:
7Gpi.gif

This is literal comedy. You’re one of the dimmest posters on this site. Your football takes are so brutally terrible.

As for the wife comment, doesn’t it say something that we all believed sincerely that her not wanting to hear your nonsense takes could be true? Uh huh. You’re the voice in the wilderness!

Bad thumb response on my part. What I meant to say was "Do you get paid for your football knowledge? Didn't think so."

Here's another example. I was banned for a few days and trashed by the AB armchair Fanboys (that make up at least half of this site) a couple of years ago here for opining that Beau Bisharat wasn't going to be a successful RB here. It was right after he committed. I could give you a lot more examples but it's not my nature to dislocate my elbow by patting myself on the back.

I laugh my butt off at the number of posters here that are self anointed experts here because they know a guy who knows a guy in the CU AD, or because they played on the scout team at Fort Lewis or Adams State.

We're all just fans and opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Again, real football experts are way too busy to be posting on Fanboy websites. So park your ego.

Bad thumb response on my part. What I meant to say was "Do you get paid for your football knowledge? Didn't think so."

Here's another example. I was banned for a few days and trashed by the AB armchair Fanboys (that make up at least half of this site) a couple of years ago here for opining that Beau Bisharat wasn't going to be a successful RB here. It was right after he committed. I could give you a lot more examples but it's not my nature to dislocate my elbow by patting myself on the back.

I laugh my butt off at the number of posters here that are self anointed experts here because they know a guy who knows a guy in the CU AD, or because they played on the scout team at Fort Lewis or Adams State.

We're all just fans and opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Again, real football experts are way too busy to be posting on Fanboy websites. So park your ego.

You’re another hilarious moron. You and @Not Sure should get a room.

You say dumb shyte constantly and busy propping up your takes. Then, you tell me to park my ego?! You’re such a dufus; it is awesome.

You’re another hilarious moron. You and @Not Sure should get a room.

You say dumb shyte constantly and busy propping up your takes. Then, you tell me to park my ego?! You’re such a dufus; it is awesome.

By trashing Not Sure you've just joined the Idiot Suite in the Allbuffs Hall of Fame. Grab a chair soon, the room is crowded.....

It's spelled Doofus. That's a joke, BTW. It's actually not a real word....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course you defend another idiot poster. Never change.

I'm not sure Bro. I go to Buff games pretty often but then I see fans with Top Knots and/or Neck Tatoos. I hope they are not AB posters but I'm really Not Sure. You've just totally certified yourself as a total AB Class One Idiot. Congrats on that.

I'm not sure Bro. I go to Buff games pretty often but then I see fans with Top Knots and/or Neck Tatoos. I hope they are not AB posters but I'm really Not Sure. You've just totally certified yourself as a total AB Class One Idiot. Congrats on that.

It makes perfect sense that you’re Not Sure.

My favorite local QB was the "dual threat" guy that went to Kansas State about 6 or 7 years ago if my memory is right. I think his name was Klein. Very successful and a gigantic miss by the Buffs coaching staff, though I use the phrase "Buffs coaching staff" lightly.
THIS. Best QB-type athlete in this state in the last 20 years. It was a big miss, but honestly Klein played in a ****e offense that didn't do him any favors in terms of showcasing any true QB abilities. He was a glorified running back who was forced to throw 2 route combos to one side of the field. It wasn't until he got to K-State that his curve really jumped.

THIS. Best QB-type athlete in this state in the last 20 years. It was a big miss, but honestly Klein played in a ****e offense that didn't do him any favors in terms of showcasing any true QB abilities. He was a glorified running back who was forced to throw 2 route combos to one side of the field. It wasn't until he got to K-State that his curve really jumped.
The guy could barely throw it better than most RBs. He was a hell of an athlete, but he wouldn't fit most systems.

The guy could barely throw it better than most RBs. He was a hell of an athlete, but he wouldn't fit most systems.
True. He made it to NYC as a Heisman finalist which speaks volumes, IMO. Would have loved him in Buffs colors back in the day. He was a good kid.

Not really fair to Ochs. Sidelined by concussions, if my memory serves (and it always does).

Year Team G Passing
Att.-Comp.
Yards Avg. TD Int. Int Avg. % Pass
Rating
2000 Colorado 8 245-145 1,778 7.2 7 7 0 123.8
2001 Colorado 7 166-99 1,220 7.3 7 6 0 128.0
2002 Colorado 2 0 327 7.7 2 2 4.7 121.5
2003 Montana 9 204-121 1,612 7.9 9 8 3.9 132.4
2004 Montana 15 450-309 3,807 8.4 33 8 1.7 160.3
Totals 41 1,107-695 8,744 7.8 58 31 2.8 140.8
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Not really fair to Ochs. Sidelined by concussions, if my memory serves (and it always does).

Year Team G Passing
Att.-Comp.
Yards Avg. TD Int. Int Avg. % Pass
Rating
2000 Colorado 8 245-145 1,778 7.2 7 7 0 123.8
2001 Colorado 7 166-99 1,220 7.3 7 6 0 128.0
2002 Colorado 2 0 327 7.7 2 2 4.7 121.5
2003 Montana 9 204-121 1,612 7.9 9 8 3.9 132.4
2004 Montana 15 450-309 3,807 8.4 33 8 1.7 160.3
Totals 41 1,107-695 8,744 7.8 58 31 2.8 140.8
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
OT but how do you play fifteen games in one season at Montana?

Back