What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 FL CB Kaiir Elam (Signed to Florida)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Hudl

8232065.jpg

The Benjamin School (North Palm Beach, FL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Easymoney_Kai

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 182
40: 4.47
Shuttle: 4.38

247s rating: 4*- 95 grade; #10 CB (#74 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*- 85 grade; #4 CB (#59 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*- 6.0rr; #9 CB (#63 overall)
247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9755 / #6 CB / #48 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Miami, Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Auburn, Clemson, Columbia, Dartmouth, Duke, FIU, Florida Atlantic, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Harvard, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, N.C. State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas, UCF, USF, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Arkansas

Last edited by a moderator:
H/T @GoBuffs7

For a school like Colorado, the Buffaloes are in the mix as Elam was recruited by Mel Tucker when he was the defensive coordinator at Georgia.

"Coach Tucker said he believed I should be rated as one of the top three corners in the country based on my film and skill set. He told me he needs a guy like me," Elam said in an interview back in April.

It seems with his fourth and fifth official visits, he plans to check out Colorado and Oregon. He may have to use midweek visits to check out those two before announcing his decision on National Signing Day.

Last edited:
The Benjamin School is an elite private school in northern Palm Beach County. I have many friends that are alums and may send my son there when he comes of age to attend.

Side note: Close friend down here played tackle for The Benjamin School, went to USF on scholarship, but transferred to Brown to finish out. Became a lawyer, now living the dream down here.

Last edited:
I had written this one off as a connection some of our coaches had that was linked solely to UGA. Didn't expect that this relationship would travel out of the region with them. If they can pull this one off, it's a serious game changer for this class.

The Benjamin School is an elite private school in northern Palm Beach County. I have many friends that are alums and may send my son there when he comes of age to attend.

Side note: Close friend down here played tackle for The Benjamin School, went to USF on scholarship, but transferred to Brown to finish out. Became a lawyer, now living the dream down here.

Thanx for the info.

What can you tell us about the conference they're in and level of competition?

Nope, I refuse to get excited for this one lol. This would be huge though, we need a stud CB recruit like this.

We can show a recent track record of putting DBs in the NFL as proof you can make it at Colorado. Our head coach has a good relationship with Elam, and coached the latest Jim Thorpe award winner. Elam has a good opportunity at early playing time. Tough battle, but if we can get him to visit, I think we have a real shot at this.

Back