What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC ILB Ahmad McCullough (Signed to Maryland)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl (HS)

4289110_a4c22200a6844a438948b4bd1ef15700.jpg

Hutchinson CC (Hutchinson, KS) / Mount Saint Joseph HS (Baltimore, MD)

Full Qualifier. 3 years to play 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/maud19_

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 210
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; unranked OLB
ESPN rating: unrated OLB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked ILB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8647 / #7 OLB / #109 overall juco

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Eastern Michigan, Maryland, Minnesota, Rutgers

Last edited:
Els and Eliot for CU. CU offered 1 week ago but he committed to Minnesota 5 days ago.

Signed with Maryland. Buffs almost got a visit from him this weekend to try to flip him, but hometown Maryland stepped in and was able to close and get him to sign on Tuesday.

Edit: fixed. Thanks @Darth Snow

Last edited:
Signed with Minnesota. Buffs almost got a visit from him this weekend to try to flip him, but Minnesota was able to close and get him to sign on Tuesday.
Maryland. Fixed. guess we offered as soon as we had room. Too late though.

Seemed like a luxury compared to most of the other visitors this month.

Seemed like a luxury compared to most of the other visitors this month.
As I said on 247, McCullough was a "nice to have" rather than a "need to have". I do like our young talent at ILB, but there was a class gap on the roster and he would have helped with depth & special teams this year.

As I said on 247, McCullough was a "nice to have" rather than a "need to have". I do like our young talent at ILB, but there was a class gap on the roster and he would have helped with depth & special teams this year.

Pretty much. You figure we can potentially sign a JUCO and a high school player in 2019 anyway.

Back