What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 MI ILB Marvin Ham (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Hudl

phvdnxq3w8k7g6ohert3

Belleville (Belleville, MI)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aye_itsmarvin23

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 217
40: 4.62

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #12 ILB (#186 overall)
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #60 ILB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #30 ILB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8854 rating / #24 ILB / #435 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boston College, Akron, Ball State, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Iowa State, Kent State, Northern Illinois, Ohio, Toledo

247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

IMG_5056.JPG

Belleville HS (Belleville, MI)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aye_itsmarvin23

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 218
40: 4.62 (4.09 shuttle w/ 33" vertical)

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #12 ILB (#186 overall)
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #60 OLB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #30 ILB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8854 / #24 ILB / #435 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, Ball State, Boston College, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Iowa State, Kent State, Northern Illinois, Ohio, Toledo

I beat you with a new profile by 4 minutes.

Mangham follows. Hagan & Tucker on the road together trying to get us the Michigan trio of Mangham, Ham and Robinson. :cool:

Given that HCMT was in Michigan to visit Mangham today, I'm guessing Ham got the offer from the head coach in person.

Looks like Mangham knows him.

247 has him as a 4* and a composite high 3*. Given the low number of P5 offers I'm guessing he must have really had a great senior year and everyone thought he was solid with the BC commitment he made back in the spring. Will this be HCMT's first steal?

I doubt how solid he was with BC kept P5 offers away. He's a little undersized for the big boys but doesn't mean he can't be a great player either.

Sounds like there’s smoke here and we’ve got a chance, yes? He’d slide in between Mangham and Dixon as the highest in this class. Would be a fantastic pick up.

Back