What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TNFR QB Justin Fields (Ohio State)

Would be a game changer for sure. I don’t know whether I should get my hopes up or not.

Unicorn???
Unicorn
giphy.gif

horse-black-unicorn-in-space-illustration-abstract-color-background-profile-portrai-jozef-klopacka.jpg

It's almost like Allbuffs believes having the longest thread on Fields means that we end up getting him. o_O
Having three former Georgia coaches as the top 3 guys in charge of CU, in particular the guy who supposedly had one of the biggest hands in recruiting him to UGA in the first place, certainly sets some kind of precedent that we could be a viable option for him to at least take a visit.

Having three former Georgia coaches as the top 3 guys in charge of CU, in particular the guy who supposedly had one of the biggest hands in recruiting him to UGA in the first place, certainly sets some kind of precedent that we could be a viable option for him to at least take a visit.

If dude even takes a visit I will be absolutely floored. Not because I’m CU jaded but because this kid is one of the highest rated kids in the last 19 years. I watched his tape, he’s unreal and if he plays anything like his high school tape in college he is a consensus top 5 pick easily.

We could take this speculation further and also assume that Fields is the reason HCMT was luke warm on Evans...crazier sh** has happened.

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Justin Fields - QB - Bulldogs
Multiple sources tell Kyle Rowland of the Toledo Blade that Ohio State is the favorite for Georgia freshman QB Justin Fields if he transfers.
An earlier report noted that Florida State and Oklahoma were potential transfer destinations, but based on what Rowland is hearing from multiple sources, it sounds like the Buckeyes would be the top option. It's also been reported that Fields has hired Tom Mars, the attorney who helped Shea Patterson gain immediate eligibility for Michigan. Assuming Dwayne Haskins enters the NFL Draft, Fields could be the immediate starter for the Buckeyes in 2019; although if he gains eligibility he'd certainly be the favorites at Florida State or an Oklahoma team without Kyler Murray. Stay tuned.
Source: Toledo Blade
Dec 18 - 11:26 AM

Multiple sources tell Kyle Rowland of the Toledo Blade that Ohio State is the favorite for Georgia freshman QB Justin Fields if he transfers.
An earlier report noted that Florida State and Oklahoma were potential transfer destinations, but based on what Rowland is hearing from multiple sources, it sounds like the Buckeyes would be the top option. It's also been reported that Fields has hired Tom Mars, the attorney who helped Shea Patterson gain immediate eligibility for Michigan. Assuming Dwayne Haskins enters the NFL Draft, Fields could be the immediate starter for the Buckeyes in 2019; although if he gains eligibility he'd certainly be the favorites at Florida State or an Oklahoma team without Kyler Murray. Stay tuned.

I was just about to post this, I think the fact he wants immediate eligibility makes us a less likely destination. I know we're changing systems, but Montez is still an NFL quality prospect and is practically a lock to start next year.

c2b58dd30baa8f7c1c47af12c4860364.jpg

I was just about to post this, I think the fact he wants immediate eligibility makes us a less likely destination. I know we're changing systems, but Montez is still an NFL quality prospect and is practically a lock to start next year.

Well, Montez will be a grad transfer to NC State to play for his bestie Roper (per my AllBuffs source). Fields = CU LOCK.

Back