What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TNFR QB Justin Fields (Ohio State)

How do we we become part of his destination?
Divvy him up. Duh.

Ash-Vs-Evil-Dead-Chainsaw.jpg

Well Tucker did say, “We are going to be very active” in regards to the rest of the recruiting class. Also did hear something about wanting a QB.

Or a bulldog.

Something doesn’t add up here. Why is he playing in the bowl game, and unless he is certain he could win ncaa appeal, why sit out a year elsewhere when you play behind a first round draftee for a season.

Can I help you? I’m confused why you’re pulling my post out of nowhere that has nothing to do with your point to try and push your narrative. Schekler already ****ing told you why he isn’t starting, he’s behind Fromm. He would be the starter at almost any school in the nation save the playoff contenders. Are you trying to downplay how good he is? I’m confused by you.
Huh?

We "over-moderate" because of dumb thread jacks like this one. There is nothing worthwhile that has been posted by anyone over the last couple pages.

Agreed. I am still waiting to see more news about his past performance, and any new credible information about where he will end up going?

Back