What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TNFR TE Jalen Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Auburn Profile
hudl

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 2.35.08 PM.png
Auburn (Auburn, AL) / St. James H.S. (Montgomery, AL)

Grad Transfer: 1 year to play 1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jharris334
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jalenharris85

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 257
40:

HS ratings
247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #27 TE
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #14 TE-Y
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #15 TE

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8615 rating / #19 TE / #617 overall

Reported Offers (HS): Auburn, Alabama, California, Cincinnati, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami (FL), Miss State, Nebraska, Southern Miss, Temple, Texas A&M, Tulane, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a blocking tight end. Only had 4 receptions for 33 yards (but a pair of touchdowns) in his 3+ years at Auburn.

Slife following from CU staff. (That recruiting assistant's name is coming up a lot lately. Keep an eye on him.)

Is that a wink emoji or just proper punctuation?
Punctuation. Someone I hadn't noticed before who has been very active recently. The way to build a career in college football is with recruiting.

A tight end with 4 receptions over 3 years? Surely we can find someone better than this that we can have for 4 years and groom

he looks like a real tight end. i bet he can get outside in a hurry and deal some pain to break a play for an rb. that would be very non-p12 football. i like it. talking about 1:1s... who do you like, a guy like this or one of those undersized lbs the size of a db that are in vogue in our conference in a 1:1?

Question 1: why didn't he see the field more at Auburn? (Was it due to failure to do the work or because other guys were slightly better)

Question 2: does he inflict pain on opponents?

Absolute game changer for the 2019 offense!
eb5Je.gif

Absolute game changer for the 2019 offense!
eb5Je.gif

I think the kid can help us out, no doubt. Game changer? He couldn’t Change a game in auburn in 4 years. He’s gonna be a nice piece, most likely as a run blocker is my guess.

Back