What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TX OLB Kamryn Farrar (Signed to Oklahoma State)

tenor.gif

Nothing to do with admissions or anything nefarious. No big deal he did not acknowledge CU.

I got the impression a long time ago after he committed that he started to think about staying closer to home. As some Texas and Oklahoma schools talked with him he probably considered that he could get home in a much shorter drive.

Okie State has been good at identifying talent based on their results the last few years so odds are he is going to be a player. Hurts us a lot less to lose a Buff Backer guy though than some other positions.

Strange to me there was no thank you to Colorado or decommitment. Almost as if he'd never given our staff his verbal.

He decommitted from CU a month or so ago when he said he was torn, looking at TCU... This was a commitment announcement for OSU.

Exactly. I am sure our coaches knew for a while even if the recruiting sites and fans did not.
I am not questioning any of that. In the age of news breaking on twitter, you rarely see a kid not at least recognize a university that believed enough in him to offer and he believed enough in them to commit.....in at least some form or fashion. It just smells funny, even if there is no story behind it. Regardless, moving on.

I am not questioning any of that. In the age of news breaking on twitter, you rarely see a kid not at least recognize a university that believed enough in him to offer and he believed enough in them to commit.....in at least some form or fashion. It just smells funny, even if there is no story behind it. Regardless, moving on.

Ya, I was really disappointed to see that he didn’t even mention CU...

Best of luck to him though.

Yup, every decommitment ive ever seen has that, it’s weird.

Ah well. Stillwater sucks. Don’t understand the pull for these kids to stay in crappy towns when you can go to a good one. Just as easy to fly as drive and not that expensive either.

Neither here nor there. The kid obviously wasn’t bought in. If CU wins, we will land another good player especially with what Landman is showing.

Back