What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TX WR Theo Wease (Signed to Oklahoma)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

0072181-wced-270x270.jpg

Allen HS (Allen, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/weasejr_

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 4* - 95 grade; #7 WR (#51 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 86 grade; #3 WR (#23 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #1 WR (#3 overall)

247sports Composite: 5* / 0.9906 rating / #3 WR / #18 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Baylor, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma, SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, Washington, USC

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than not being on the list, but a Top 14 released 16+ months before signing day? Really? :D

(Gotta admit, though, I like WRs who like the spotlight.)

He visited during the season.

One program that may have made a surprise headline in regards to his recruitment is Colorado, where he made a mid-season visit on the recommendation of former teammate Will Sherman. Perhaps the Buffaloes are a very dark horse in his considerations, but Wease gave his visit a positive review.
“(Sherman) was telling me that I needed to come out there,” he said. “He told me that it was going to change my mind about a lot of stuff, so I just had to go out there and see … and it did actually change my mind a little bit.”

He would be an obvious take, but I suspect we will be getting very picky on WR recruits for the next couple years. It’s one position where we seem to have talent and substantial depth. That said, again, he would be an obvious take. He’s a step above where our current WR group is.

He would be an obvious take, but I suspect we will be getting very picky on WR recruits for the next couple years. It’s one position where we seem to have talent and substantial depth. That said, again, he would be an obvious take. He’s a step above where our current WR group is.
In this offense, they’ll take a minimum of 3-4 WRs every year, regardless of the perceived talent/depth. Maybe they can afford to be a little more picky on which ones, but as you said, this kid would be a no-brainer.

The important thing to me is Will Sherman putting on the sales pitch for the Buffs. To me, getting kids out of big programs in important recruiting areas to come here, fall in love with Boulder and CU and then spreading the word back home is an important ingredient in building a solid recruiting base.

The important thing to me is Will Sherman putting on the sales pitch for the Buffs. To me, getting kids out of big programs in important recruiting areas to come here, fall in love with Boulder and CU and then spreading the word back home is an important ingredient in building a solid recruiting base.

And it will be a big, beautiful pipeline like no one has ever seen before.

Let me tell you Theo, if you commit to us, the buffs, right now, today. I can promise you, and you know my promises always come true, you will be the first pipe in an amazing pipeline. The biggest, most beautiful pipeline you’ve ever seen, running right from Allen HS to Folsom Field.

Back