What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

192 hours til kickoff

Can one of you dooshbags send me the play by play on Saturday? I will be in Austin for a girls soccer tournament.

Dallas--stadium still currently empty, thought I saw a contingent of ram fans, turned out to be some homeless dudes looking to score a 40 of OE. Still might be csu grads, smelled too bad to get close enough to ask.

24 mother ****ing hours!!!! its technically gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame day hahahahahahah

[video=youtube;KrWxPUSJoeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWxPUSJoeg[/video]

I am ready. I woke up at 3 pm, work all night, go home and shower and then head up for the tailgate, do I will be up 23 hours at kickoff. **** it. I am still chomping at the bit for this season to start.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

My number is 12. As in the number of hours between drinks today and tomorrow and the number of miles I will run in the morning before heading to the game.

My number is 12. As in the number of hours between drinks today and tomorrow and the number of miles I will run in the morning before heading to the game.

Don't be a hero! We will need that energy in the stands to encourage the young Buffs.

Don't be a hero! We will need that energy in the stands to encourage the young Buffs.

No ****, Buffs(so many #'s I cannot type them). I'm hoping to run a 50k at the end of Sept, so my priorities are conflicting this weekend. I did just get a hall pass to hang with my buddies through Sunday early AM - the question is, do I have the stamina??

No ****, Buffs(so many #'s I cannot type them). I'm hoping to run a 50k at the end of Sept, so my priorities are conflicting this weekend. I did just get a hall pass to hang with my buddies through Sunday early AM - the question is, do I have the stamina??

That's what she said.

That's what she said.
That's why you treat them like gold and give them complete security the other 364 days of the year!

I should neg rep myself for that blathering, nonsensical response. Buffedup nailed it and I'm not even sure what I tried to respond with yesterday.

Back