What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2 Hawaii starters arrested and suspended

Most Chili restaurants on Oahu, has a common bar/dine setup...and a handful of flatscreens to watch sports...When UH games are played on the Island or elswhere, Chilis are one of the many spots to go and watch...besides other sports bar listed. I'm one to look out for others especially visitors from the mainland. Coming to Hawaii is to go back home with fond memories, football or not...have a great game.

Please don't come to Hawaii and go to chilis...if you guys are going to a restaurant as a group do yourself a favor and go to the Side Street Inn on Kapahulu Ave. Awesome awesome food made to share with each other. Good mix of Hawaiian style stuff but also just bar food and fried stuff. Can't be disappointed there. Rogue also makes a beer just for them that isn't hoppy but taste amazing.

Incredible udon noodle place is called Jimbo, where you should order the curry udon. it is a quick drive outside Waikiki.

Genki sushi is like fast-food sushi but really good and really cheap, they are all over the place. Fill up on sushi for less than $20 there.

In Waikiki Duke's has decent enough food and a good view while Rumfire is a great place to watch the sunset and have a drink, especially if you need to appease a lady-friend.

On the north shore you HAVE to get a plate lunch from Ted's bakery along with the 'chocolate haupia pie'. Shrimp is good, but teri-beef plate is the best.

I could go on, but I'll leave it there. For breakfast try to find a hole-in-the-wall plate lunch place, too. Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice is the classic (with soy sauce, too)

Please don't come to Hawaii and go to chilis...if you guys are going to a restaurant as a group do yourself a favor and go to the Side Street Inn on Kapahulu Ave. Awesome awesome food made to share with each other. Good mix of Hawaiian style stuff but also just bar food and fried stuff. Can't be disappointed there. Rogue also makes a beer just for them that isn't hoppy but taste amazing.

Incredible udon noodle place is called Jimbo, where you should order the curry udon. it is a quick drive outside Waikiki.

Genki sushi is like fast-food sushi but really good and really cheap, they are all over the place. Fill up on sushi for less than $20 there.

In Waikiki Duke's has decent enough food and a good view while Rumfire is a great place to watch the sunset and have a drink, especially if you need to appease a lady-friend.

On the north shore you HAVE to get a plate lunch from Ted's bakery along with the 'chocolate haupia pie'. Shrimp is good, but teri-beef plate is the best.

I could go on, but I'll leave it there. For breakfast try to find a hole-in-the-wall plate lunch place, too. Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice is the classic (with soy sauce, too)

Loco moco ftw

no come to the chilis in mililani, no place more authentic hawaiin than that or the shopping center it's in

no come to the chilis in mililani, no place more authentic hawaiin than that or the shopping center it's in

:lol:

I'd put solid money on the prospect of my actually going to the Chilis in Mililani at some point over the next 6 days.

Yeah its called the western undergrad exchange. I considered doing it but i cant see myself missing a football or basketball season.

CU does not honor said exchange.

from what i understand its only for certain degree programs but dply would know better than i would

Nope we don't honor that. They are pushing for us to honor it though. Maybe in a few years but I doubt it. CU loves out of state tuition.

Loco moco ftw

Loco Moco is a mountainous meal consisting of a heap of white rice topped with a hamburger patty and a Sunnyside-up egg, and then smothered in gravy. This dish is popular for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and is a candidate for the Cholesterol Hall of Fame. :lol:

how fat are you?...do you have acid reflux...are you a hawaiian local in disguise....i live on island..let me tell you something...you keep on eating local food in time you'll be feeding on high blood pressure pills, cholestrol pills, perhaps keep in hand nitro pills for just in case heart attack events. High salt, hight fat, high simple carbohydrate...CU fans you love this kind of stuff then do what the poster says because he's your best culinary friend...yeah send you home unhealthy....perhaps another way to get back at CU fans....:thumbsup:

how fat are you?...do you have acid reflux...are you a hawaiian local in disguise....i live on island..let me tell you something...you keep on eating local food in time you'll be feeding on high blood pressure pills, cholestrol pills, perhaps keep in hand nitro pills for just in case heart attack events. High salt, hight fat, high simple carbohydrate...CU fans you love this kind of stuff then do what the poster says because he's your best culinary friend...yeah send you home unhealthy....perhaps another way to get back at CU fans....:thumbsup:

It can't be....Tuff Tiger?

What?!?

It's okay, Colorado is the healthiest state in the U.S.

Damn! I didn't know Austin Hansen, their lone returning O-lineman was suspended too! (Thanks MontanaBuff) So UH has zero returning experience on the O-line. Well that does it, we have this game in the bag!

GameOverMan.jpg

Back