What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gone 2 Tickets for Nebraska Game in Boulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I treat the OP is entirely dependent on his credibility as a Buff fan.

I don’t want to be ****ty, Todd, but how do we know you’re not a husker?

How I treat the OP is entirely dependent on his credibility as a Buff fan.

I don’t want to be ****ty, Todd, but how do we know you’re not a husker?

I was always fascinated by the tale of Sicilians ferreting out traitors by asking them to pronounce "ceci." (I could have all of this wrong, but I swear it's a story.)

So, @Todd Butters: Who tipped the ball to Westbrook in Ann Arbor? Who stole the ball from Miami RB James Stewart during the 4th quarter of the 1993 game in Boulder? Who anticipated the 'nub fake FG, intercepted the ball and ran it all the way back? What is the correct way to pronounce "Marqueesha"? Does one first pound it or first launch it?

I don't have tickets, BTW.

You stepped in it now, Butters
tenor.gif

I have four available in section 110. Here's my thinking, you claim to be from Iowa... whats in Iowa? Corn... so you're price is $1800 per seat, plus a 100% stupidity tax for not making up a better story to convince us. Total for two tickets is $7200. Oh and F*** You.
You should lurk less and post more.

85 should lurk more.

Thanks for all the support. being from Iowa , you either Love the Hawkeyes (Dont) or have had the Cornhuskers shoved down your throat for 50 years. I am a Buff fan and take **** for it every day. I would rather be Dead than Red. The only few times I have gotten to see the Buffs play are in Ames, Ia and Lincoln Nebraska . It was glorious last year downtown after the game . I juts want to be able to see a game at Folsom.And it was Blake Anderson that tipped the ball to Westbrook

Taking a shot here - Looking for 2 or 4 tickets to be auction items in a fundraising effort for a HS football program here in Boulder County. Have some $$, but hoping to get good will pricing. Oh, and bidders will be vetted to ensure winners are Buffs fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back