What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WR Brenden Rice (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Adam is about as accurate as you can get, so I’m assuming we’ll hear good news soon.

Yessir. I'm sure AM will tell you himself, his crystal balls are amazing! 😂🤣

Oh, and Wiltfong has changed his to "Undecided"...gotta think he'll change it to CU soon.

From Chase Howell and and Tom Loy (Notre Dame insider). Adam is about as accurate as you can get, so I’m assuming we’ll hear good news soon.
I believe Adam is so accurate because he’s not trying to make an educated guess like a lot of those guys and instead only submits it if he hears rumblings and trusts his source

Buffs got votes this week but probably need a blowout or quite of few teams to lose to crack after this week.

Buffs got votes this week but probably need a blowout or quite of few teams to lose to crack after this week.
We’d have to jump 7 or 8 teams. That’d be tough. Especially if we struggle against AF.

First priority for this season is getting a bowl game. We need that to establish credibility.

Beyond that though if MT can get this team into the final rankings it will have been a huge season for him and cement his credibility with him team and recruits.

We are basically #32 right now
I know, I still don't see us moving into top 25 after beating air force, unless we win by like 70 or a bunch of ranked teams lose. I also don't see a bunch of ranked teams losing, considering most ranked teams are playing cupcakes this week

Back