What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WR Brenden Rice (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Soooo, he was going to announce yesterday. Did that date officially change?

Not sure where that was posted. An earlier article said, “week of October 6th.” So I don’t know if that was an assumption for Monday or he said that, I couldn’t find anything though. But he said he’s decided and it’s possible he heard about the other recruits and didn’t want to steal their thunder by announcing the same day. Who knows.

Was supposed to drop his commitment video on the 6th. The ending of the video is now being edited and it could be the end of this week or next. I'm taking it as good news.

His tweet that declared he would announce "next week" was made 6 days ago...so I'm guessing tomorrow we might find out?

I’m not closely following him, his commitment means absolutely nothing. We have no idea where he’s going to play until he’s physically on the field

Dude. Just take comfort in the fact that you literally have no control over where he chooses to go. Let’s hope Chev and Tucker can keep him In the fold here and commit, as most everyone has said would be the case.
I’m not losing sleep. But would like to have him

I just think it’s funny that even though he was supposed to announce a week ago and hasnt people kept saying he’s coming here.

something is going on

I’m not losing sleep. But would like to have him

I just think it’s funny that even though he was supposed to announce a week ago and hasnt people kept saying he’s coming here.

something is going on
It was said that his video edits were behind and still being worked on. That was also speculated about prior to last Monday and people still expected him to be a Buff.

Maybe he ultimately does choose ASU. That would suck, but I also imagine that his recruitment is going to be down to signing day anyways.

Back