What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA DT Jordan Berry (Verbal to Fresno State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

jrnd1oblifqeqjjpvouk

Narbonne HS (Harbor City, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jordanberry40
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 305
40:

247s rating: 3* - 87 grade; #62 DT
ESPN rating: 3* - 79 grade; #31 DT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #54 DT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8689 rating / #55 DT / #637 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Boston College, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, Utah

Last edited by a moderator:
It's players with higher ratings like this young man from our traditional footprint that will watch how things evolve with Coach Tucker and the team this season. As the season goes along and player like this see Boulder will be the place to be, is when I believe players from the west will flip to us. I'm not saying this player, just that I expect types of player we haven't seen in awhile.

I agree completely. Have been thinking about him lately and hope we’ve had a full court press on and that it stays on until she’s signed.

The bright lights of Los Angeles to the Bayou? That is going to be culture shock to the extreme.

This is a player I hope the staff recruits all the way to the end. LSU recruiting nationally is a new trend.

LSU has 5 DTs committed and is the favorite to land another 4 star DT. Opportunity to play is our recruiting tool at several positions this year.

NCAA%20178x142%20DarkGrey_0.png

JORDAN BERRYDB, HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS

LSU three-star 2020 DT Jordan Berry has reopened his recruitment.
Berry (6'3/280) initially threw in with the Tigers back in February, but after over eight months in the program's corner, he will be reexamining his recruitment anew moving forward. Just what the big man's next move might be is not immediately known, but 247Sports' Greg Biggins passes along that Colorado and Auburn are two to watch moving forward. He additionally notes that USC, Florida and Arizona were angling for the Harbor City, California, native's pledge prior to his committing to the Tigers. On the 247Sports composite board, Berry lands as the No. 625 overall prospect in the 2020 cycle.
SOURCE: Jordan Berry on Twitter
Oct 11, 2019, 1:51 PM ET

He is a huge recruit for us. He would be the best DT we have signed since..... I can’t recall. Make it happen Jimmy and Mel.

This was such a strange section of that story...he said a bunch of schools that haven’t offered?

(Going into recruiting, which schools are taking an interest in you?

“Auburn, Louisville, Missouri, and Clemson are showing interest.”

How many offers do you have?

“I have 11 offers.”

Berry’s Offer Sheet: Arizona, Boston College, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Oregon, Oregon State, Nebraska, UCLA, and USC)

Anyways! Glad he’s visiting, time to impress him!

lord, if you are listening, i know it is only college football. and, i know you gave us a ton of breaks back in the day... the 5th down. the rocket return. the miracle at michigan. and more. as you know, we have wandered the desert for quite some time now. and, we haven't lost faith. if you could see it in your infinite wisdom to grant us a dominant bad-ass defensive line, we'd be eternally grateful.

thank you.

Back