What's new

'20 CO OT Roger Rosengarten (Verbal to Washington)

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
He's going out of state. Most likely Michigan. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Would be unfortunate, but I like our OL recruiting now. He’s not a must get, but he’d still be great to have at CU. It’s always good to keep the local kids around if you can.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
He's going out of state. Most likely Michigan. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Momentum seems to be in the direction of the Pacific Northwest schools lately. CU seems like a long shot at this stage nevertheless.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Boy, I hate seeing Colorado kids go to rivals. Oh well. It’s up ru CU to prove them wrong.

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Oregon seemed to have a slight lead last week but Washington picked up 9 crystal balls since yesterday. Looks pretty likely for Washington.

delabuffs

They looked good early in the season. By the end? Looked to me like they had reverted to form.

I don’t think Cristobal is a very good coach and don’t think he’ll be able to overcome the attitude of kids who are drawn to the “O” brand.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
They looked good early in the season. By the end? Looked to me like they had reverted to form.

I don’t think Cristobal is a very good coach and don’t think he’ll be able to overcome the attitude of kids who are drawn to the “O” brand.
I agree. I don’t want to derail a recruit thread, but Oregon played only 4 games outside the state of Oregon all year, and went 1-3. Their three nonconference games were Bowling Green, Portland State and San Jose State.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Along with the sunshine there’s going to be a little rain sometimes.

Last edited:

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rosengarten sure shot up the ratings after committing to UW. Now a 4* everywhere and on the edge of being a Top 100 guy.