What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO QB Max Marsh (Verbal to Kansas State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Dzj8TqRVsAAG8Wv.jpg

Eaglecrest HS (Centennial, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/maxmarshix
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 3* 80 grade; #81 QB-P
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just speculation at this point since I haven’t heard specifically, but I’m assuming he is either enrolled at Eaglecrest already or will be up there by the summer. His father, Shawn Marsh is the new HC at Eaglecrest. That should be a fun spread offense to watch next year with the athletes at Eaglecrest.

kid has a heck of an arm.

From the film it looks like GJ has one play in their playbook......."Go long, I'll look for ya"
Yeah I was wondering if there might be a shot of him going to his second read. I understand highlight reels, but what hs qb struggles to snap it, drop a couple steps then throw it 40-50 yards? I am assuming this is a potential walk on qb? He doesn't seem to be on par with what we would expect from a scholarship qb is he?

Yeah I was wondering if there might be a shot of him going to his second read. I understand highlight reels, but what hs qb struggles to snap it, drop a couple steps then throw it 40-50 yards? I am assuming this is a potential walk on qb? He doesn't seem to be on par with what we would expect from a scholarship qb is he?

I’m no expert on QB play but he does have a great arm and there are a couple of throws underneath and at the goaline that had good touch. If I’m HCMT I’m looking for more of a dual threat guy, but I like his potential.

I also like the fact that he is a coach’s kid. They seem to overachieve

Can't really tell much from the video. The competition is not good. But he does have a good arm.

To be fair, he hasn't received an offer yet AFAIK.

Is he transferring to Eaglecrest? They hired Shawn Marsh as HC away from Grand Junction last month. I assume that is Max's dad.

Is he transferring to Eaglecrest? They hired Shawn Marsh as HC away from Grand Junction last month. I assume that is Max's dad.

Just speculation at this point since I haven’t heard specifically, but I’m assuming he is either enrolled at Eaglecrest already or will be up there by the summer. His father, Shawn Marsh is the new HC at Eaglecrest. That should be a fun spread offense to watch next year with the athletes at Eaglecrest.

I actually remember reading something from another player's free story on 247 (Maybe Kole Taylor?) that mentioned something along the lines of "but we will see how his senior year goes now that his QB Max Marsh is transferring to Eagle Crest where his dad has been named the head coach." So I apologize for not being able to source the actual article but I do remember reading that.

Back