What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO TE Kole Taylor (Signed to LSU)

Just visited UW. While he had a good time, UW offered late and I doubt we are contenders for him. This seems like a Colorado vs LSU battle and he is currently taking an official LSU right now. LSU writer said they are really pushing for Kole but I think he will be a buff.

Last edited:
Has it been a couple of weeks??? Or are we looking for an announcement right after the fourth of July?

Someone on netbuffs made a post saying he committed to penn state.... so i did some investigating and checked a recruits twitter for the first time, found nothing to indicate this..... was that guy making **** up? Everyone that replied seemed to believe him

"I'm going to probably wait a couple weeks to make a commitment," Taylor said. "I don't want to do anything coming off the high of this Penn State official, so I'll plan to sit down with my family and talk about things before making a decision. If I don't know for sure about a school yet, I won't force it and if I need to see another place, I will definitely do that."

https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...ecaps-official-visit-to-Penn-State-133118932/

"I'm going to probably wait a couple weeks to make a commitment," Taylor said. "I don't want to do anything coming off the high of this Penn State official, so I'll plan to sit down with my family and talk about things before making a decision. If I don't know for sure about a school yet, I won't force it and if I need to see another place, I will definitely do that."

https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...ecaps-official-visit-to-Penn-State-133118932/

Smart kid, don't let the emotion of a weekend visit overcome making the right choice for the next few years of his life.

Someone on netbuffs made a post saying he committed to penn state.... so i did some investigating and checked a recruits twitter for the first time, found nothing to indicate this..... was that guy making **** up? Everyone that replied seemed to believe him

Penn state got a commit from a dl named brandon taylor on friday. Somebody on netbuffs probably saw “taylor commits to penn st” and jumped to a conclusion.

Penn state got a commit from a dl named brandon taylor on friday. Somebody on netbuffs probably saw “taylor commits to penn st” and jumped to a conclusion.
Lol. I was hoping the guy was just an idot.... but when none of the replies disputed him is when i started to get concerned

He was gone as soon as he said he didnt want to make a decision based off the high if his Penn St visit

Sounds like we are still very much in the mix.
The longer he waits, the better for CU. It's hard to argue against the recent win rate and TE usage at Penn State if you're CU right now. The only argument is to win while showing a new offense that is TE friendly. Kole seems to like pretty much everything else CU and HCMT are offering.

The longer he waits, the better for CU. It's hard to argue against the recent win rate and TE usage at Penn State if you're CU right now. The only argument is to win while showing a new offense that is TE friendly. Kole seems to like pretty much everything else CU and HCMT are offering.

PSU has two things that will be tough for CU and LSU to overcome.

1. Proven TE friendly offense that produces high NFL draft picks. CU and LSU claim to be TE friendly and need to prove it starting in late August.

2. Step mom apparently an avid PSU alum.

PSU has two things that will be tough for CU and LSU to overcome.

1. Proven TE friendly offense that produces high NFL draft picks. CU and LSU claim to be TE friendly and need to prove it starting in late August.

2. Step mom apparently an avid PSU alum.
How did the step mom thing work out for Cinderella? Just sayin’. ;)

Looks like CU and PSU are the front runners to me. Sure hope he becomes a Buff!

Back