What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA CB Gavin Holmes (Signed to Wake Forest)

MT said we were going to get bigger and faster.... its a relief to finally have a coach that backs up what he says (y). He recruited a sub 4.4 guy in 2 consecutive classes so far and we are getting some giant dudes on the lines. First time in a long time i feel like our recruiting is going in the right direction

For perspective, this is what it would feel like to run a 4.3:
giphy.gif

Tillman was in New Orleans to watch Archbishop Rummel’s game against Ruston this past Friday night.

“That was pretty big for me. One of the main things I am looking for in a school, that I want to know, is what the love is like,” Holmes said. “So, when Coach Tillman showed up to my game, it showed me that I am more of a priority. I thank him for that.”

Holmes said he has spoken to “a few other schools” this fall but he considers himself a solid commitment for the Buffaloes.

“Coach ‘Hank’ also played a big role in my decision to commit Colorado,” he said. “I felt like it was the best place for me to be. Once you go somewhere and you feel like it is home, you have to go with that feeling.”

Back