What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 NM WR Connor O'Toole (Signed to Utah)

247 has rated him as a TE. Not sure I see it.

Don't see a TE either but do see a guy who could be one of those big physical WRs who uses his size advantage to catch a lot of drive extending passes and who can block on the edge in the running game. Then still has the speed to bust past the D for big plays.

247 has rated him as a TE. Not sure I see it.
Only if he’s a TE that splits out wide or in the slot and never has his hand in the dirt.
Don't see a TE either but do see a guy who could be one of those big physical WRs who uses his size advantage to catch a lot of drive extending passes and who can block on the edge in the running game. Then still has the speed to bust past the D for big plays.
If any of you have a sub to 247, you might want to read it. Interesting read

The body types of most of the high draft picks of TE from high school through college.
giphy.gif

If any of you have a sub to 247, you might want to read it. Interesting read
read and learn, being you are a little slow it's the artical about Tight ends. That's a position on the offensive side of the ball, the guys with the ball.
If you need more help understanding come up out of your parents basement and ask mom she'll help you.

read and learn, being you are a little slow it's the artical about Tight ends. That's a position on the offensive side of the ball, the guys with the ball.
If you need more help understanding come up out of your parents basement and ask mom she'll help you.
Lol nobody is trying to be a dick to you, guy. Most of us are wondering which article you are referring to on 247, so we can read the same thing you are trying to have a discussion about.

To be fair, after watching the MacIntyre Buffs the last five years, it wouldn’t be too surprising if you actually did have to spell out what the tight end does.

LOL, so it should be fun to watch Connor's development over the course of his college career and see if he developes into a TE or does he end up being like his fellow New mexican TM. I could see him develope into a TE, he'll need the right coaching though.
Duff, TSheckler, Mtn sorry for not posting clearer or with a link. Some get upset over on the 24/7 site if you say anything about anything that's behind the paywall. I was just trying not to get anyone worked up on that site. lol

This is the most off topic recruit thread I’ve ever seen and I’m not even part of it, that’s impressive.

This kid looks good, stocks really rising. With already having Fauria, I can’t imagine we would take more than 2 TE’s. Seems like first to commit (assuming) between this guy and Taylor would get the spot?

This is the most off topic recruit thread I’ve ever seen and I’m not even part of it, that’s impressive.

This kid looks good, stocks really rising. With already having Fauria, I can’t imagine we would take more than 2 TE’s. Seems like first to commit (assuming) between this guy and Taylor would get the spot?

You’ve been here for 3 years, 2011-2015 was wild.

LOL, so it should be fun to watch Connor's development over the course of his college career and see if he developes into a TE or does he end up being like his fellow New mexican TM. I could see him develope into a TE, he'll need the right coaching though.
Duff, TSheckler, Mtn sorry for not posting clearer or with a link. Some get upset over on the 24/7 site if you say anything about anything that's behind the paywall. I was just trying not to get anyone worked up on that site. lol
If you post the link, those of us who are paying members there can read it. A lot of us are on both sites. I rarely post there, but read a lot of content.

Back