What's new

'20 NV S Vai Kaho (Verbal to Nevada)

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
So is he really a S prospect? His 247 profile and all his film suggest LB (Inside or Outside) and I assume that's also the case with Els being part of the team recruiting him. Definitely like him as a LB, and the fact that he mentions Tucker, Chev, Pupunu and Els as all being in constant communication with him suggests he is a priority recruit for sure.

goalline

Club Member
Club Member
So is he really a S prospect? His 247 profile and all his film suggest LB (Inside or Outside) and I assume that's also the case with Els being part of the team recruiting him. Definitely like him as a LB, and the fact that he mentions Tucker, Chev, Pupunu and Els as all being in constant communication with him suggests he is a priority recruit for sure.
Does it matter at this point? We need both

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Screams Star to me.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Does it matter at this point? We need both
Uh, yeah it definitely matters when you're talking about recruiting an under-the-radar high school LB and moving him to Safety at the P5 level. That is a disaster recruitment, and I'm sure it's not the case, but it is a relevant question.