What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 OH ATH William Anglen (SIGNED to COLORADO)

We have one blue shirt that counts from last year. I believe his name is Luke Stillwell = 1

We have 20 that have signed their LOI's for this year = 21

Alfano is 22

We are looking at signing Harris, Clayton and Anglen for this class as well = 25

Bethel I believe took Trustin Oliver's spot from last year.
That would be quite a class!!!

You can’t count to 25? Must be a CSU grad.
I won’t claim that I’m a roster genius. But if it comes down to what Adam says versus what a guy on allbuffs says, Adam wins every time.
I'd trust Adam as well!

Several times on the boards I've mentioned that I think we could use Trustin Oliver's spot with Bethel, which makes the math work, but I've been told several times...... NO! The answer must be yes.

As soon as he does an OV anywhere, he can no longer sign as a blue shirt. Interesting.

Yup. I initially had that in my post but i read the update incorrectly the first time and thought the report said we would have to choose between Clayton and Anglen. So I just removed it, didn’t want to spread bad information.

As soon as he does an OV anywhere, he can no longer sign as a blue shirt. Interesting.
When CU and Julius Coates parted ways, it opened up a regular scholarship that Anglen could take.

But, yeah, he was initially a grayshirt candidate. That changed. My guess is he would have ended up at Cincinnati if they kept pursuing him as a blueshirt, since then he would not be able to take an official visit to CU with his mom.

my novice scouting can’t seem to identify why this guy wasn’t getting more big ten offers. Great with the ball in his hands, good change of direction, plenty fast. The high school has sent a number of kids to Ohio State as well.

giphy.gif

I love these blurbs from his CUbuffs.com bio:

https://cubuffs.com/sports/football/roster/will-anglen/14845

• Played football at the same high school as Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Troy Smith and defensive back Donte Whitner (the No. 8 overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft), both of whom Mel Tucker recruited to Ohio State
  • In all, Glenville has sent 27 players to the NFL, including six on active rosters

Has the size and athleticism for the position. Obviously not playing the position will take time and will see if he develops.

Back