What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX WR Marvin Mims (Signed to Oklahoma)

giphy.gif

Fight, CU, on the trail, never give in!

Gotta keep fighting. Keep after These guys. They haven’t signed yet.

no worries, gentlemen. mr. mims just needs to watch what the CU wideouts do in this season. or he can go to stanford and block and maybe see 3 targets a game.

Get players for our front 5 at the caliber of Wray, and the Mims' of the world will come our way. If I had to choose, I'd let Mims walk any day to get consistent front 5 and front 7 4* talent.

It does not need to be a choice. The coaches were not loading up on WRs in this class and wanted Mims to take the second spot.

Last edited:
no worries, gentlemen. mr. mims just needs to watch what the CU wideouts do in this season. or he can go to stanford and block and maybe see 3 targets a game.

I know many kids will be watching with close interest as to what CU does this season. I’m sure they see the 4.5 over under for wins. Get 6 or 7 and get to a bowl (better if we win the bowl) and I think we get a few flips. Possibly one from LSU if enough tight ends get passes and touchdowns.

Flipped to OU

For whatever reason, this makes me less disappointed that we didn’t land him. It seems Mr. Mims might be a little indecisive about what he wants at the next level. Stanford and OU are quite a bit different from each other.

EDIT: All I am saying is that I would have been extra disappointed had he committed to CU and then flipped to another school. Of course, at the end of the day, I still hope we land him!

Last edited:
Mim's flip is likely less about indecisiveness that Stanford's slow erosion as a football destination. I took a lot.of abuse for that statement a few years ago, but Stanford is no longer a perenial to 15 program.

Back