What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 UT SF Leonardo Colimerio (Signed to Fresno State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

f00039404g.jpg

Wasatch Academy (Mount Pleasant, UT)

AAU: Utah Mountain Stars AAU

Twitter: https://twitter.com/leo_colimerio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leozih

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 190

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #41 SF (#205 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; #29 SF (#111 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9370 rating / #33 SF / #149 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, BYU, Oregon State, Utah State, Washington State

Thanks for putting up the profile man! For what it's worth, the kid is attending Wasatch (who is trying to be a bball factory) from Brazil. He has no real ties to Utah, as he's been in the country for only a few years. He wants to go to a big school, and has mentioned that UCLA is his dream school. But...in an interview last Dec., he mentioned that Colorado was a great visit. It seems that we have been his only official so far. (I forget the source of the info, but it wasn't premium/paid content). I also couldn't find any actual tape of him, which is odd...just interviews. He has mentioned though his game's strength is getting his teammates involved. From what I read last night though, I'm hoping to hear more about him - seems intriguing.

Thanks for putting up the profile man! For what it's worth, the kid is attending Wasatch (who is trying to be a bball factory) from Brazil. He has no real ties to Utah, as he's been in the country for only a few years. He wants to go to a big school, and has mentioned that UCLA is his dream school. But...in an interview last Dec., he mentioned that Colorado was a great visit. It seems that we have been his only official so far. (I forget the source of the info, but it wasn't premium/paid content). I also couldn't find any actual tape of him, which is odd...just interviews. He has mentioned though his game's strength is getting his teammates involved. From what I read last night though, I'm hoping to hear more about him - seems intriguing.
already having a guy from Brazil can't hurt

It's not much but there are 2 short clips here and here

Edit: From July
The 6-foot-6 wing from Brazil has grown over an inch since we last saw him at the Basketball Without Borders event held during NBA All-Star weekend in Los Angeles. A super versatile wing that can guard up to four positions, Colimerio has yet to pick up a scholarship offer, too. That will change thanks to his two-way abilities and potential as a lock-down defender.

Back