What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 WA OT Caadyn Stephen (Signed to USC)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

7757966_910fd239f49c47e6b22f4214ec637809.jpg

Camas HS (Camas, WA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Caadyn
Instagram:

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 295
40:

247s rating: 3* - 87 grade; #45 OT
ESPN rating: 3* - 77 grade; #68 OT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8647 / #55 OT / #729 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, California, Liberty, Nevada, Oregon State, USC, Utah State, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:

For now, Stephen said he's got a top five, but its a fluid list that could see a newer look after he hits the road.

"Even though I haven’t visited all of the schools who have offered, my top five is Cal, Washington State, Oregon State, Colorado and Boise State. But that will change when I can visit more schools," said Stephen.

Last edited:
He is ranked the 111 best tackle per 247. That is not the kind of recruiting USC is used to.

Some of the teams who have recruited him have some of the largest numbers of guys who are playing OL in the NFL. A big way schools get better is by doing their own scouting. 247 isn’t the end all for knowing every player.

Some of the teams who have recruited him have some of the largest numbers of guys who are playing OL in the NFL. A big way schools get better is by doing their own scouting. 247 isn’t the end all for knowing every player.

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, California, Liberty, Nevada, Oregon State, Utah State, Washington State

I guess times have changed with Liberty and Reno leading the way.

I put a lot more weight on offers than the rankings the services give (although more often than not they are correlated.)

Reactions: DBT
He is ranked the 111 best tackle per 247. That is not the kind of recruiting USC is used to.
I don't know why you're taking crap on this.

Stephen looks like a fine player and could very well turn out to be great, but that's beside the point.

When USC is rolling, they have 4* recruits as backup plans and will aggressively poach blue chip commits from others if they need to do so. They are not rolling.

Stephen looks like a fine player and could very well turn out to be great, but that's beside the point.

When USC is rolling, they have 4* recruits as backup plans and will aggressively poach blue chip commits from others if they need to do so. They are not rolling.

Correct.

I'm not talking crap about the kid. I am pointing out the fact that USC is competing with WSU and Cal for a recruits instead of battling Texas and Bama.

I'm not talking crap about the kid. I am pointing out the fact that USC is competing with WSU and Cal for a recruits instead of battling Texas and Bama.
He said taking crap... as in he doesn't know why you are getting beaten up over this... not talking crap... come on

Back