What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2001 Big XII Championship Game

I was at the game as well with a UT grad (my wife) in fact I saw the game in Austin earlier that year as well, and can remember how smug all the UT people were about the game. Then right before kick-off Florida lost and the stadium erupted like "ok were in the NC game" needless to say I was not to popular with her for a week or so. I remember I was so loud, and cheering on the Buffs that at one point a guy in front of me turned around and said to her "where did you find this *****hole ?" her reply was "he follwed me in" At this point I would settle for the now defunct "Freedom Bowl" and would totally be on board with buying our way in. Help us Obi Won Marolt, your our only hope.

I was at the game as well with a UT grad (my wife) in fact I saw the game in Austin earlier that year as well, and can remember how smug all the UT people were about the game. Then right before kick-off Florida lost and the stadium erupted like "ok were in the NC game" needless to say I was not to popular with her for a week or so. I remember I was so loud, and cheering on the Buffs that at one point a guy in front of me turned around and said to her "where did you find this *****hole ?" her reply was "he follwed me in" At this point I would settle for the now defunct "Freedom Bowl" and would totally be on board with buying our way in. Help us Obi Won Marolt, your our only hope.

You gotta tell me what the five asterisks preceding "hole" represent!

As long as we're telling stories about that game... I was sitting in the end zone, between the two bands. It was right where the CU and UT fans met. With about three minutes to go, and the game still very much in doubt, this guy in front of me gets up and leaves. I say "Who would leave a game like this?". A UT fan sitting a row away pipes up and says "Must be an Aggie"

Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That statement alone says it all, Nebraska expects to be in big games. I hope for world peace, I hope for a cure for all cancers... I hope that one day I can buy some weed in CO legally and get stoned.
Yeah, that last Wiscy game was a big one....

As long as we're telling stories about that game... I was sitting in the end zone, between the two bands. It was right where the CU and UT fans met. With about three minutes to go, and the game still very much in doubt, this guy in front of me gets up and leaves. I say "Who would leave a game like this?". A UT fan sitting a row away pipes up and says "Must be an Aggie"

Good times.

We were pretty close to you. Great day. I recall my 6'6" 290 lb bro-in-law commenting on how big the locals were. @ 6'2" 240 I felt like a smurf.

That statement alone says it all, Nebraska expects to be in big games. I hope for world peace, I hope for a cure for all cancers... I hope that one day I can buy some weed in CO legally and get stoned.
I hope that you will realize how small your dick is.

Good times.

I was on the opposite side of the end zone 3 rows behind the UT band smack dab in the middle of a bunch of flaming Orangebloods, I was not exaclty popular.

Back