What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2004 showdown on fsrm at noon

a rare, incidental Tyler Littlehales sighting. Bobby for about 20 more. woo!

edit: and Daniel Jolly. whoa.

Last edited:
pretty great games. I can see why CSU might have been a little non-plussed about playing two years in a row at Folsom. really.

Justin Holland, nothing against him, but that's bad juju to lose those two back to back.

shoulder to shoulder.

Patrick Williams makes the last big field position catch on the last drive in 05 to set up the winning FG. let's see some more of that this year.

[Mick]takes a big drink of his beer[Mick]

oh yeah.

i'll give Rick Birckashaw some credit for sitting in on this Ram heartbreaker telecast. even though he's a little freaky.

i liked Mark Johnson at first, but he's kinda wearing thin on me.

Watching that 2004 game does anybody else agree that CSU was an eyelash away from getting blown out numerous times?

-After being up 14-0, Jolly rushes to the two yard line, about to go up by 21, only to be called back by penalty, klatt proceeds to throw a pick.

-CSU scores on a 4th down to end the first half, if they don't make it they are down 17-0 at half.

-CSU throws a pick in the endzone only to have it reversed because of a personal foul, then ends up getting the touchdown.

Basically, Colorado was killing them until all of the breaks started giving them MO. I'm not saying they didn't earn what they got, but imagine if CU scores to make it 21-0...

First showing of the CU/OU game from 2007 on FSN at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow.
Can't wait to see the highlights.:thumbsup:

Its when they show stuff like this that I just cant wait for the season to start. The 05 game was my first experience in the student section as a soph. in HS and let me tell you, that was something I wish everyone could experience at one point or another. Not the wacky tabacky or anything like that, but the blaring noise come the 4th quarter and the excitement after Crosby's GW FG.

The '04 game still ticks me off. Up 17-0, on their home field, and after that couldn't get out of their own way the rest of the game. **** :bang:

watched the '04 & '05 game this weekend too....again, much props and love to J...J... BILLINGSLY...forgot he intercepted the hail mary to end the '05 game too!

I watched both of them. Holland had a great arm but poor decision making. It's time for a blowout. JH weeping in the locker room after the '04 game was too much.....

The worst thing about the 05 game was watching CU in the prevent (from getting the win) defense with 1:30 to play and up 7. All they needed was a single play on D with some pass rush. Instead they rush 3 & sometimes 4, and play a bad zone.

Back