What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

The way I look at it is that the game will be over by 6:30 -- which leaves MORE than enough time for a "proper" New Year's Eve celebration. Then again, I'm single so I'm probably not the right person to talk to on this one.

:stupid:

I completly agree, I vagely remember them having a NYE game a few years back (night game too), and I had a great time. Game was over ~9:30, on pearl by 10pm. This was also when they sold beer at coors, so there may have been some pregaming going on. Truthfuly, these are only blurs in my head at this point.

Times & TV updated. Just for clarification, FSN/ROOT means it's on national TV (Fox Sports most places, ROOT Rocky Mountain in Colorado) whereas ROOT RM means only ROOT Rocky Mountain. Luckily, right now, it appears that only 5 of the road games aren't televised.

I thought Larry Scott said every mens basketball game will be televised? Or is that to happen in a few years?

Scrimmage with Northern Colorado Saturday morning. Doubt its open the public. Funny that Boyle will be playing against his previous team.

Tom Abatemarco
We have a scrimmage with Northern Colorado Saturday morning.

They're picked to be middle of the pack in the Big Sky by most publications.

Doubt it. I imagine it's similar to the Creighton one.
Huh. I hope the weather won't be as cold in BOulder as it was for the Creighton game... although the forecast doesn't look good for that one.

Huh. I hope the weather won't be as cold in BOulder as it was for the Creighton game... although the forecast doesn't look good for that one.

I think we may be getting a warm front. Greeley has been getting hit especially hard with these early snowfalls.

Updated with current record & scores and added Xavier Talton to the commitment list (since Darth Snow had fallen asleep on that one).

YMSSR.

/trying to cover his own ass for not having updated the stuff either.

Responsibility, what's that? Responsibility, not quite yet!
Responsibility, don't want that!

Updated for the 2 wins this week and our first place, 11-4 (3-0), men's basketball team.

We're now #65 in RPI with the #52 schedule.

updated schedule and results. Stanford game is now at 8:30 PM and will be broadcast nationally on FSN. Which means I can almost certainly make the game. :woot:

Game times for the Oregon games were finally announced. Oregon is Thursday, March 1st at 8:30 pm on FSN/ROOT and Oregon State is Saturday, March 3rd at 2:00 pm on FSN/ROOT.

Updated the roster with Stalzer's committment and also entered all of the scores for the season. 24-12. Damn good year. Lots to be proud of.

And man it was fun typing "(NCAA Tournament)" for some of the games.

Back