What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 PAC 12 & Colorado Preps Recruiting Tracker

Monday, July 5th

USC is still at 10 commitments. They lost South Carolina LB Lateek Townsend, who is still looking, and added Arizona long snapper Peter McBride.

Monday, July 5th

USC is still at 10 commitments. They lost South Carolina LB Lateek Townsend, who is still looking, and added Arizona long snapper Peter McBride.

Why do we only have four commitments at this point? The Buffs are at the bottem of the list of all B12 schools when it comes to current commits. I think Texass has 22?

Why do we only have four commitments at this point? The Buffs are at the bottem of the list of all B12 schools when it comes to current commits. I think Texass has 22?

Buffs are in a "wait and see" spotlight right now. Very interesting season ahead.

Just wait and see how behind we look once I get this thread updated. We've got a lot of ground to make up with this year's class. The low number of verbals doesn't concern me (not how CU does business). The seeming lack of interest from out-of-state prospects terrifies me though.

Tuesday, October 5th

I finally got all of the commitment lists updated. I'll try to stay on top of it from now on.

NAME, POSITION, STATE, STARS (rivals/ scout/ espn)

1. Brock Berglund, QB, CO, (3*/ 3*/ 4*)
2. Brady Daigh, LB, CO, (3*/ 3*/ 2*)
3. Kenneth Farrow, RB, TX, (3*/ 3*/ 3*)
4. Alex Kelley, C, CA, (NR/ 3*/ 3*)
5. Nick Sherry, QB, CA, (3*/ 3*/ 2*)

*sigh* i hope between embo, EB, cabral and tui we can improve our recruits from this current class... we have catching up to do especially looking at Stanford's list, damn

Yeah, C(U)3PO. Hawkins liked to pull in his classes late except for quarterbacks. I'm hoping for more of a balance with the new regime. Be nice to start seeing 8-10 guys committed before the 1st kickoff.

P.S. This thread needs serious updating. Maybe tonight.

Commitment lists and other data in this thread is now up to date.

Oregon got a good one with its 16th pledge: Christian French, ATH, IA, (4*/ 3*/ 4*)

He plays TE on offense and OLB/DE/S on defense.

ASU picked up its 10th commitment, OLB Gianni Paul from Florida (3*/ 3*/ 3*).

U$C secured a commitment from one of the top WRs in the nation: George Farmer, WR, CA, (5*/ 5*/ 5*)

Cal poached a player from Washington tonight. Brendon Bigelow, RB, CA, (4*/ 4*/ 4*)

CU has flipped Marc Mustoe, OL, CO, (3*/ 3*/ 3*), off of UCLA and gained a commitment.

Suck it, Weasel!

USC has picked up its 18th and 19th pledges:

J.R. Tavai, FB, CA, (NR/ NR/ NR)
Isiah Wiley (JC), CB, AZ, (3*/ 4*/ NR)

I have to admit, USC is doing a great job playing the scholarship shell game. They were reduced to a max of 15 scholarships per year for 3 years and a max roster of 75 scholarship players (starting this year - 2011). They signed 19 last year, so they are able to move at least 6 of this year's class into 2010 if they can get them to enroll early. I think that with early enrollees and other factors last year, that USC can actually go to 9 or 10 early enrollees and pull in close to a full 25 member 2011 class.

****ers. so does that mean they basically will only have 2 years of scholly reductions?

****ers. so does that mean they basically will only have 2 years of scholly reductions?

Sort of. They'll still have no better than a 75 man roster in 2011. Considering the number of USC guys who leave early for the NFL, it's going to start getting bad in 2012 for them, worse in 2013, and it may take 3 years after that to get their numbers back up.

But they may actually make a run at a huge season in 2011. They'll have a stacked team with one of the better vet QBs in the nation coming back.

Cal has gained its 12th commitment:

Matt Williams (JC), OL, ND, (3*/ 3*/ NR)

Utah is now up to 20 commitments with 3 new additions:

Tre James, LB, MD, (NR/ 2*/ NR)
Robert Johnson, RB, CA, (2*/ 3*/ 3*)
John White (JC), RB, CA, (3*/ 2*/ NR)

13th verbal for Cal, and it's a big one:

Todd Barr, DT, CA, (4*/ 4*/ 4*)

Trojans have taken another early enrollee in an effort to manipulate its scholarship numbers under current penalties:

David Garness (JC), OL, CA, (3*/ 2*/ NR)

Originally from Alaska, Garness has been playing at the City College of San Francisco.

Trojans have taken another early enrollee in an effort to manipulate its scholarship numbers under current penalties:

David Garness (JC), OL, CA, (3*/ 2*/ NR)

Originally from Alaska, Garness has been playing at the City College of San Francisco.

I think that's where masoli played.

Cal is absolutely killing it.

They just pulled in a pledge from: Jason Gibson, LB, CA, (4*/ 4*/ 4*)

One of the best OLB prospects in this class.

Colorado is down to 4 commitments after Coach Embree elected not to extend an offer to previously committed Kenneth Farrow, RB, TX, (3*/ 3*/ 3*).

Cal's run continues with another 4*, this one a Safety from Georgia: Avery Walls, DB, GA, (4*/ 4*/ 4*). Walls is Cal's 15th commitment.

Back