What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Cal @ Colorado

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Join us today for the 1.30pm Mountain Tip from Coors Events Center, as the Buffs take on the 11-7 Bears of California in another must win home game for the BUffs. We will look to jump Cal in the Pac-12 standings, and move as high as 5th with an Arizona win at UW today. The Buffs will also be looking to show Cal what the real Pac-12 defensive play of the year for 2011-12 looked like.

i

@

buffalo.png

Vegas has the Buffs by 6 as of this morning, and as always AllBuffs Game Day Chat will be up for the out of state fans.

:gobuffs:

What do we think our chances are today? I still know a sad amount about basketball.

Chances are good but this is a trap game after a big emotional win over Stanford. The key will be how well Spencer can handle Allen Crabbe Cal's leading scorer and if Scott and the guys inside can stay out of foul trouble against a rapidly maturing David Kravish who has been playing well of late.

I'm feeling pretty good about this one. My only concern is the mental game. They left a lot on the court against Stanford. Dre especially.

What do we think our chances are today? I still know a sad amount about basketball.

RealTimeRPI gives the Buffs a 70.6% chance of winning. We should win this at home. However, it's not beyond us to do something completely absurd like get cocky or complacent after winning 2 games. Also, our opponents are capable of just about anything. Sometimes Cal is atrocious, sometimes they're pretty decent, usually they're mediocre.

as confident as I've been in a long time in a buffs win. not sure if that's a good thing cause the more confident i am the worse we play.

Play with the same intensitty as the Furd game and we win going away. Think they found the missing ingredient on Thursday and will show up. Cannot wait to see XJ and Dre in this one

14-7 Buffs.

Stories so far on 2 fouls on Dre, 2 on Kravish. Ski is back in business. Gotta keep bringing the intensity and build a stable lead.

Back