What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes Official Game Thread at Oregon State

Holy. Mother****ing. ****. I have never been so nervous for a game in quite some time. Back to back road wins bitches

Haha phwew. Good thing they came threw. My ESPN streak4cash just went up again.

72-68

FINAL!!!

Hell yes!!!

(And a lot of you are making me smile. The negativity during a conference road win is great to see. It means we've arrived as a program and expectations are what we should have of a Top 25 program. It's a beautiful thing.)

That was a little too close for comfort, but any road win will do. Dinwiddie is my hero right now, clutch player.

free throws make a difference... not too bad there tonight. Oh, how many games we would have won this year if we hit them like tonight even. What maybe two or three more wins.

Keep up the good FT shooting

Great game and great job of closing that one out.

Nik was mounting a one-man defense of Ski tonight, but give Ski credit for his defense on Starks in second half. He did a good job of denying him the ball.

Great game and great job of closing that one out.

Nik was mounting a one-man defense of Ski tonight, but give Ski credit for his defense on Starks in second half. He did a good job of denying him the ball.

Ski has replaced Nate for the fans. :lol:

Now that Nate's gone, folks are freaking out over our assist numbers, our turnover numbers, how often we let a guy go off against us from 3pt range, and how rarely we see a leader teaching/encouraging/berating a teammate on the court. Nate was the man for all that stuff. We miss him.

Fine, though. Let Ski be this year's whipping boy even though he's the only reason we won the Charleston tourney and have a Top 20 RPI. He'll carry the team on his back in enough games down the stretch. And even on his off nights he'll find ways to impact the game (like being a rebounding force at his size).

Ski has replaced Nate for the fans. :lol:

Now that Nate's gone, folks are freaking out over our assist numbers, our turnover numbers, how often we let a guy go off against us from 3pt range, and how rarely we see a leader teaching/encouraging/berating a teammate on the court. Nate was the man for all that stuff. We miss him.

Fine, though. Let Ski be this year's whipping boy even though he's the only reason we won the Charleston tourney and have a Top 20 RPI. He'll carry the team on his back in enough games down the stretch. And even on his off nights he'll find ways to impact the game (like being a rebounding force at his size).
I'm calling it now. Ski's gonna have a hell of a vegas tourney. and he's gonna slaughter zona.

OSU shot better than CU across the board. CU won this due to turnovers (CU 9, OSU 21) and getting to the FT line. (CU 18-24, OSU 7-8).

Another ugly win but I'll take any win on the road!

Dinwiddie 6-6, 4-4, 8-8
Wow! Just wow!

Talk about coming up big when you had to! Team grew up a lot the past week.

I didn't have a huge issue with Ski's shot selection. The fact that he couldn't hit the open three sucked. But I want to remind everyone he has the ability to and has kept us in the tournament games.

I didn't have a huge issue with Ski's shot selection. The fact that he couldn't hit the open three sucked. But I want to remind everyone he has the ability to and has kept us in the tournament games.

It was a weird night. The two shots that Ski made - the teardrop in the lane and the pull back on the break after he let everyone run past to get his rebounders in position - were elite D1 basketball plays. But he did stuff like that but couldn't hit the shots he knocks down all day in the gym on those kick outs for open 3s and pull ups at the elbow. Very weird shooting night for Ski.

Beavs outshot us 45.6 to 41.4, out-rebounded us 35-27

BUT...

For once, we won the turnover battle. 21 for OSU compared to 9 for CU. Shot 24 FT's at 75 percent to their 8 FT's.

Amazing we won a conference road game with Ski 2/14. Thankfully the Mayor decided to hold things down in the second half giving us 24 points overall, Jelly with 17, and even Chen gave us 10.

Check out Dre's stat line:

7 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 5 steals, 1 blocked shot and 0 turnovers. He's the elite "glue guy" in college hoops. Dre sets the standard in the NCAA.

Edit: I missed that he manned up to play 38 minutes tonight and still outhustled everyone in the final 5 minutes.

****! hope Dre's night doesn't cost him the national lead in rebounding. His steals were so dirty tho.

Awesome game. Had a great time with the C-Unit at Half Fast Subs. Cant wait for the Arizona game. And the mayor was perfect at the line and from the field correct?

Back