What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Stanford Basketball game thread

D has got to improve. Completely absurd to be letting them hit 3's at this percentage...contest them for heaven's sake

Walton reciting poems and missing an issue on the floor with the clock... Also the Fight song loud and proud again

Sloppppppppy game. Walton doing his best not to rip on the teams.

Gonna come down to Dinwiddie and Roberson. Booker, my god, this is not a slump but reality.

We can steal this one. Take this one, drop Cal, beat Oregon State and we are in. Oregon is a toss up.

Held them scoreless the final 3 minutes of the half.

I'll take down 1 when we're on the road, down a starter, and the other team starts 5/7 from 3pt range.

Gonna come down to Dinwiddie and Roberson. Booker, my god, this is not a slump but reality.

We can steal this one. Take this one, drop Cal, beat Oregon State and we are in. Oregon is a toss up.

It's a matter of debate, but I'm not sure this even a "steal", we should win...we're the better team.

Win out. What the **** is this toss up bull****. To quote Bill Walton. Time to see our "Buffaloes forage" and clean up this conference lol

Askia Booker is a straight up liability for this team right now. He can't hit a shot and is playing poor defense to boot. Drives me nuts.

Totally agree ... although several on this board will say he should play until he gets out of his "slump" ... which is going into its second month.

I say Tad should sit his ass down until he gets his head right.

Totally agree ... although several on this board will say he should play until he gets out of his "slump" ... which is going into its second month.

I say Tad should sit his ass down until he gets his head right.

I think the pressure of being a starter may have started to get to him. Don't know if Ski was truly ready to be a starter this year.

Back