What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Arizona Basketball game thread

I started drinking about 4 hours ago. Was that wrong ... should I not have done that? :huh:

47-22 Cal over fUCLA to end the half. I doubt we let up in the second half. You're welcome.

It's yours for the taking Buffs...Best of luck.

Watching this replay makes me sick all over again. At least we have some better chants than "U of A" every possession.

Those empty seats are ****ing ****ing me OFF!! I couldn't get tickets anywhere!

Ef. I'm visiting my girlfriend in Boulder right now. I didn't want to bring up the game on Valentine's Day, and right after dinner she said, "You should go to the game..."

A little late for that conversation.

Ef. I'm visiting my girlfriend in Boulder right now. I didn't want to bring up the game on Valentine's Day, and right after dinner she said, "You should go to the game..."

A little late for that conversation.

Marry that girl!

Marry that girl!

What are you talking about? The game was sold out. She should have said something a month ago!

Once, when we were driving across New Zealand we crossed three rivers in one day that Flyfishing magazine had ranked in the top ten...in the world.

I'm always loaded with gear when we travel in New Zealand, but I try not to push it too hard. As we pulled into our campground that night, she said, "Oh...I meant to stop so you could go fishing today. I forgot."

I just don't understand the need for 'experimental' lineups that can't run offense during the biggest game of the season.

not sure about the line up decisions right there, but happy about the Tech. apparently no tech

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The game was sold out. She should have said something a month ago!

Once, when we were driving across New Zealand we crossed three rivers in one day that Flyfishing magazine had ranked in the top ten...in the world.

I'm always loaded with gear when we travel in New Zealand, but I try not to push it too hard. As we pulled into our campground that night, she said, "Oh...I meant to stop so you could go fishing today. I forgot."

Oh ok I didn't know there was a pattern that had been forming. So she is one of those that tells you these things to get in your favor while she knows damn well that you can't take advantage. :lol:

Oh ok I didn't know there was a pattern that had been forming. So she is one of those that tells you these things to get in your favor while she knows damn well that you can't take advantage. :lol:

She normally remembers in time, but there are occasional lapses.

Back