What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon Basketball game thread

Given the circumstances...fouls/no Dre/crazy lineups...one of the best halves we've played in a while I think...

I could not be happier in a first half without Dre. And kudos to the bench for stepping up and closing out the final quarter of the half.

What is the foul situation? I do not get it. Oregon was called for a ton of fouls, it seemed. But not one bonus FT that I remember.

13 fouls on us, 11 on them. Pretty even. Man, talk about perception. I thought they had many more. Oh well. Plus, we are out rebounding them.

Sorry ... but if I were Chen right now ... the last thing I would do is dish it off outside to Ski for a long jumper.

Back