What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Pac-12 Standings

this cal game calls for more whiskey. only this time, it's schadenfraude whiskey.

Dawkins does have some "Robinson time" in him. So don't be shocked if this ends up very close by the final minutes. Hope not, but...

Stanford playing like they did in boulder last year.

Dawkins fighting for his job. Staring a 5th year with no Big Dance in the face unless they have a Pac-12 Tournament championship run. Hell, their NIT appearance this year will only be their 2nd in his 5 years (although he did win the NIT last season).

I feel more comfortable playing against Cal. It's tough to beat the same team 3 times in the same year.

Assuming that Zona beats ASU and we get the 5-seed, I'm thinking we might be better off with Cal since they'll have a full week off. Fatigue could be an issue for us, but if we win the next 3 heading into that I'd rather just keep playing while the team's on a roll.

Edit: And Cal may have some suspensions after the punches that were just thrown.

Assuming that Zona beats ASU and we get the 5-seed, I'm thinking we might be better off with Cal since they'll have a full week off. Fatigue could be an issue for us, but if we win the next 3 heading into that I'd rather just keep playing while the team's on a roll.

Edit: And Cal may have some suspensions after the punches that were just thrown.

That's mostly on Cal from what I see. Classless display. They should be ashamed, suspensions are necessary. Multiple punches thrown. Their next game could potentially be against CU in the 4/5 Quarterfinal in Vegas

And I prefer Cal to Zona if I have my pick of who to play. Although Zona by no means scares me. If anything, we're in Zona's heads a bit at this point.

That's all on Cal from what I see. Classless display. They should be ashamed, suspensions are necessary. Multiple punches thrown. Their next game could potentially be against CU in the 4/5 Quarterfinal in Vegas

And I prefer Cal to Zona if I have my pick of who to play. Although Zona by no means scares me. If anything, we're in Zona's heads a bit at this point.
nah - crabbe got elbowed during the jump ball fiasco, then powell hip checked and elbowed crabbe, who then retaliated.

nah - crabbe got elbowed during the jump ball fiasco, then powell hip checked and elbowed crabbe, who then retaliated.

I still don't understand how Crabbe ended up on the ground. It looked like Powell barely touched him.

I feel more comfortable playing against Cal. It's tough to beat the same team 3 times in the same year.
2 years ago we spanked KSU 3times and last year we beat Utah 3 times... I don't know but after the last Cal game, I would not want to see them until Saturday nite in Vegas....

Point is, it was Cal throwing the punches. That's the most major no-no of it all. No one is a saint here, but it's punch throwing that could lead to suspensions. JMHO.

I still don't understand how Crabbe ended up on the ground. It looked like Powell barely touched him.
hip check. powell moved in, used his lower body to remove Crabbe's base, then went up high with the elbow... it wasn't much more than a shove, but he had already set it up to go dow so it didn't take much.

hip check. powell moved in, used his lower body to remove Crabbe's base, then went up high with the elbow... it wasn't much more than a shove, but he had already set it up to go dow so it didn't take much.

You left out the Crabbe is a huge pussy part.

You're just trying to lock up your free shots. Just admit it. It's cool. I'd have preferred half of Cal's team suspended vs CU in the Q'Finals.
eh, it's nonsense how the refs handled it. shocking, I know. ****ing P12.

Gawd I hate Stanford. Did you see that little punk guard they have after he hit the 3 just now? Gave the shush finger to the Cal fans and followed it by yelling "**** you!".

I mean, it's cool if a CU player does that. But **** anyone else who pulls that ****.

Gawd I hate Stanford. Did you see that little punk guard they have after he hit the 3 just now? Gave the shush finger to the Cal fans and followed it by yelling "**** you!".

I mean, it's cool if a CU player does that. But **** anyone else who pulls that ****.
I thought nerds were classier than that. Fits right in with these shameful cal fans. one guy has himself a microphone, and likes the word pussy.

Back