What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado at ASU

Is it just me or has our offense gotten to be incredible passive? I noticed it after we got a big lead at Arizona too. they started to try to kill the clock instead of keeping the foot on the petal. Dinwiddie had a clear path to the basket and passed it back out so we could eventually force up a 3. What happened to our pace?

Is it just me or has our offense gotten to be incredible passive? I noticed it after we got a big lead at Arizona too. they started to try to kill the clock instead of keeping the foot on the petal. Dinwiddie had a clear path to the basket and passed it back out so we could eventually force up a 3. What happened to our pace?

:nod: They've been getting lazy and trying to run the offense out near half court a lot this season.

33-30 at the half.

Nice drive by Mayor.

I don't know if ASU can play any better than they did. Bachynski is playing the game of his life so far.

Here's our bench "production" at halftime:

0 points, 2 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 1 turnover, 3 fouls

That's horrendous.

We don't respond well to tight M2M defense. Not getting screens and quick cutting to an open shot/drive. We get up early with aggressiveness, then fall into despiration 3's. I would love to see some inside outside play as well to get some open shots.

33-30 at the half.

Nice drive by Mayor.

I don't know if ASU can play any better than they did. Bachynski is playing the game of his life so far.

Here's our bench "production" at halftime:

0 points, 2 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 1 turnover, 3 fouls

That's horrendous.

I think we put too much of our bench in at a time. If we have 3 bench players in, we get lost... lose momentum and then it impacts the starters too when they come back

Did XJ dye his hair? That big orange splotch is gone. Maybe it's a Sampson thing happening.

The only thing our bench gives us are minutes where the other team catches up. We really need to see these guys develop or it is going to be a long season. XJ provides a bit and Staltzer does not make many mistakes, other than that, crickets.

Does seem like we're not getting much help from the zebras in this one. Got to fight through it

Back