What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado @ UW

It's a real pain in the ass during a 30 game basketball season where you can't even enjoy half the games because you know you're clueless on the road. Just like ASU, this is such a beatable UW team, which makes it even more depressing.

Roberson is useless. He needs to realize that as a tweener he is a huge mismatch on the low block. Either a larger slower power forward or a small quicker guard is on him.

He needs to find a low post game and play with his back to the basket to utilize that chronic mismatch.

If we don't wake up this second half, we're in serious trouble. It's not an exaggeration to pin Wazzu as a "must-win".

Buffs need to have the Mayor drive and create. Get it to the open guy if the shot is not there and also get Jelly in the game. He has been totally missing. Many shots missed within 3 feet of the basket, layups not even going in.

20 points in a half the game after we hear about this "players only meeting". Where's the leadership on the court? Where's the fight? Show some ****ing fire. Losing ****ing sucks and should be avoided at all costs.

20 points in a half the game after we hear about this "players only meeting". Where's the leadership on the court? Where's the fight? Show some ****ing fire. Losing ****ing sucks and should be avoided at all costs.

Yeah. Washington's hustling more. Loose balls, offensive rebounds, steals. They're also moving the ball better. Buffs had 2 ****ing assists for the half.

Yeah, CU's offense is just painful to watch. Turnovers and missed free throws haven't helped out either.

Booker is a wreck lately.

Booker presses because this team has zero offensive production. The alternative is running down all 35 seconds of the shot clock passing the ball 35 feet from the basket...

Yeah, CU's offense is just painful to watch. Turnovers and missed free throws haven't helped out either.

If we can continue shooting 75% from the line, I won't complain about that.

But the lack of ball movement and moving without the ball in our offense is so hard to watch. At the end of the UCLA game we started seeing some 2-man game with Dre on the wing, Scott on the block and the side cleared out for them. They work well together. I was hoping to see some more of that tonight but haven't seen that set a single time.

Here at Hec Ed. Players look lost everytime they head up court, looking over at Tad with bewildement. Standing around on offense. Ski is the only aggressive one on the floor. And he can't shoot a lick. Buffs couldn't shoot with the NRA app tonight. Thank god we play good D otherwise it would be over already.

This looks like a team with zero killer instinct. It's as if they think they're safe for the Dance and can just ho-hum waltz through the Pac-12. I've got news for them: our OOC resume ain't what it was. It's falling apart. We need to get our **** together and quickly. You ain't making the Dance with an 8-10 or 9-9 Pac-12 record.

Wake the **** up this half. Show some fight.

If we can continue shooting 75% from the line, I won't complain about that.

But the lack of ball movement and moving without the ball in our offense is so hard to watch. At the end of the UCLA game we started seeing some 2-man game with Dre on the wing, Scott on the block and the side cleared out for them. They work well together. I was hoping to see some more of that tonight but haven't seen that set a single time.

We haven't had ball movement without the ball since Levi left. Even then I complained Tad didn't build enough plays to screen those without the ball, which your would hope leads to open shots.

Back