What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 Coaching Carousel Thread

They just paid their HC $3 million a year.

Sure, the money is better. But Franklin's the first coach to figure out a way to win there in quite some time. It's a tough gig.

Plus, Mason and Morris are clearly just wasting their time, since there is a 32.6% chance (and rising) that Vandy hires Mike Mac. Or so I've read.

Sure, the money is better. But Franklin's the first coach to figure out a way to win there in quite some time. It's a tough gig.

Plus, Mason and Morris are clearly just wasting their time, since there is a 32.6% chance (and rising) that Vandy hires Mike Mac. Or so I've read.
Is Mason getting a better gig? I think Morris will.

Wrong thread. Mods please prune this over to the continuing 22 pages of stupid courtesy of cubuffs85.

Go look on the page and see if I'm the only person who has made such a post and how far behind or ahead the next closest person is. Sorry to make your head hurt, but I'm hardly the only one who has said it.

You are grouping yourself with the people that said 0% and who you directly contradicted in that thread:lol:, along with people who were mostly joking. Good work.

Ha, I'm the only one who has written anything on that page.

You are the only one still posting thinking MacIntyre might leave. The fact you don't see that is funny.

This post makes my head hurt.

Go look on the page and see if I'm the only person who has made such a post and how far behind or ahead the next closest person is. Sorry to make your head hurt, but I'm hardly the only one who has said it.

You are grouping yourself with the people that said 0% and who you directly contradicted in that thread:lol:, along with people who were mostly joking. Good work.

Back on topic you two!

So who is going to fill the Vanderbilt job? Morris or Mason?

Darren Chiaverini is the new ST coach at TTU, way to go Darren.

Jon Embree is TE coach at Tampa Bay under Lovie Smith.

Jim Grobe is interviewing at UAB...odd thing, I could have sworn his departure at Wake was a "retirement"...hmmm.

Darren Chiaverini is the new ST coach at TTU, way to go Darren.

Jon Embree is TE coach at Tampa Bay under Lovie Smith.

Jim Grobe is interviewing at UAB...odd thing, I could have sworn his departure at Wake was a "retirement"...hmmm.
Interesting, I think he wanted to leave on his own terms. JMO

That's a big step up for Chiaverini. He and Brad Bedell are moving up the ladder at a good pace.

Vance Joseph (Texans DB coach and short time DC when Wade was promoted toward the end of the season) is rumored to be going to Detriot as a DB coach. He got a lot of positive press while he was down here in Houston.

Which coaches are people most glad to see leave the PAC 12? Since college football revolves around CU I am glad we don't need to recruit against Lupoi and Oregeron. Hopefully with Alliotti retiring, Pellum has his hands full as a DC and losses a step on the recruiting trail.
i hate to see Kiffin go. I am sure he could have brought Down USC if he only had a couple more years.

Don't worry, Bohn told George that TN can be cloned if we need more coaches. And that Bohn owes the cloner a favor dated back to his time at CU so CU needs to honor it.

Back