What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Arizona Wildcats @ Colorado Official Game Thread

chipwich

Soy Boy
Club Member
Junta Member
ArizonaWildcats_3.png
SS VERSUS
University-of-Colorado-Boulder-sports-logo.png

The Buffs look for their first PAC-12 win of the season when they host the Arizona Wildcats at 6:00 P.M. MT at Folsom Field.

Can the freshman duo of Sefo Liufau and Michael Adkins build on their performance against Charleston Southern? Can the Buffs defense hold
Ka'Deem Carey in check? He gashed the Buffs for a conference record 366 yards and 5 touchdowns when the teams met in Tuscon last year.

A win against Arizona would push the Buffs over .500 and would mark the first time CU had a winning record heading into November since 2007 (5-4).

Dont know why but i think we have a good chance to pull off an upset

Home game back out révenge factor their d is not that good in my opinión we are a much moré fundamentally sound team thab lást year, coming off a confidence bldg game....

Ok i guess i do know why :)

Keep Carey under 100 yards rushing should be the goal. I have a good feeling about this game, CU is going to win.

Keep Carey under 100 yards rushing should be the goal. I have a good feeling about this game, CU is going to win.

One or two guys on the CU secondary could line up facing the Arizona end zone.

Am I sufficiently drunk enough for this game yet?

I can still spell, so apparently not. Back to the Jameson! GO BUFFS

Can't get into Chat. Says that windows won't allow the Active X from an unverifed publisher

Sefo got enough protection there. Nice arm and big thanks to P-Rich for having the speed to help out our anemic offense!

Back