What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 ASU Basketball Preview #1

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm not going to talk about last night. *Ever. *Don't even bother.

--

CU has to shake off that-thing-that-happened-in-the-place, and focus on beating the Sun Devils.* This is a must-win road game for any team hoping to Dance.* Luckily the*scheduling*gods thought ahead, and afforded the weary travelers an extra day to forget.* I hope the team can take advantage.

Tip-off from Wells Fargo Arena is set for 6pm MT on Sunday. *Television coverage is scheduled for the Pac-12 Network, with the radio broadcast coming from 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
Rcs0Vibal4s

I'm not going to talk about last night. *Ever. *Don't even bother.

--

CU has to shake off that-thing-that-happened-in-the-place, and focus on beating the Sun Devils.* This is a must-win road game for any team hoping to Dance.* Luckily the*scheduling*gods thought ahead, and afforded the weary travelers an extra day to forget.* I hope the team can take advantage.

Tip-off from Wells Fargo Arena is set for 6pm MT on Sunday. *Television coverage is scheduled for the Pac-12 Network, with the radio broadcast coming from 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
Rcs0Vibal4s

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back