What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Basketball Season Tickets (sold out 10/4)

A hypothetical:

Floor seats are +/-$4500 for a pair for the year.

KU fan offers you 5,000 for them both, would you do it to sit on the floor for free for the rest of the year?

I hope this is the right answer. 10 years.

OK, you're good then. Continue to post.

Seriously though, I'm probably not sane and probably in the minority, but it would take a HELL of an offer for me to give up these tickets. Personally, I view this as a statement game. It's time for CU to prove that we're ready to be one of the big boys. And this is the fans chance to do it. The team has been great to us, it's time to return the favor.

Rumblin, get your pitchfork ready.

Armed and ready:

pitch2.jpg

Won't sell my seats at any price someone would offer but I know that the person who has the 4 seats in front of me (a few rows behind the visiting bench) and rarely shows up to games will sell them to Kansas fans that I will have to put up with once again. :cry:

Won't sell my seats at any price someone would offer but I know that the person who has the 4 seats in front of me (a few rows behind the visiting bench) and rarely shows up to games will sell them to Kansas fans that I will have to put up with once again. :cry:

I thought those seats were reserved for visitor fans? Daaaaaaah is always bitching they are empty on TV

The guy in front of me has 4 seats and will do the same. Was surprised when he actually made the UofA game last season and didn't sell his seats.

I'm with Goose on this :pissed: , but at the same time we all know Hawk fans will find their way in. Hopefully the difference is the Buffs finally shut them up.

Everyone has a price. Mine is higher than most, but there's definitely a number that would put an opposing fan in my seat. :lol:

Regardless, I see us having one hell of a home court advantage against KU this year. Last couple times they came to the Keg, things had turned (especially the last time). This year I'd expect a strong KU presence but not enough to even get a sustained cheer going without being drowned out.

I guess Goose is going to permaban me now. I have a good friend that is a KU alum and I've invited him to the game. I wasn't going to say anything but Sacky sits right behind me so I would have been exposed anyway. I did specify that he is not allowed to wear his colors if that helps. I want to see him cry when we win! See you guys, it's been fun.
Targeted.

Have any of the waitlisted folks heard anything yet? I just talked to the ticket office and was told it will be another 4-6 weeks until waitlisted people are contacted. I was told a month wait time, a month ago.

I'm also on the waitlist. I called a week ago, and said it was taking longer than expected. They said another month.

Really how long does it take to call the list of people who already have tickets to see if they want to keep their seats or move up? Maybe the price increase/donation stuff is what did it. Just irritating. It could also be an automated thing if they had a competent website.

And incompetent help. I was mailed my own volleyball season tickets as well as somebody else's season tickets. I emailed the ticket office on Labor Day to tell them and somebody responded that day. They were going to get tickets to that person.

So the help in the ticket office is still not very good and the website does suck. If a friend hadn't told me there was a note from a player in with the tickets, I would not have opened the envelope since I live out of state and won't be going to a game.

Good luck to all of you on upgrades and wait list tix. The upgrades should be done by now. There was a deadline on renewals. Call the people who want upgrades to see if people want the tix that were not renewed. Once that is done, go to the wait list and do the same.

They should hire me!

Last edited:
Once they get the upgrades done, they should be able to move on to the wait list--if campus life as it was known gets back in business.

I talked to one of the guys in the ticket office yesterday. Finally broke down and got seasons (GA because i'm poor), but he just put me on the waitlist and said that i'd most likely get tickets, and probably soon.

I know I wont be able to make all the games, but I've got friends in the denver area that have oh so graciously offered to take the tickets that I wont be using (mostly weeknight games, save for zona in late feb).

I forgot to say something yesterday, but I too got a call from the ticket office. So they're going through the upgrade list now. Doesn't sound like there were a whole lot of options available. He told me they didn't have any chairbacks available, so I just stuck with what I have (which are still phenomenal value tickets).

I got put on the wait-list for 4 extra tickets, and got the call today. No Chairbacks available, ended up in section 4. Sounds like they made the first 10 rows reserved now, so only the crappiest of crappy seats are GA now. So, hopefully we wont see any of those KU guys with their banners above the tunnel this year.

I forgot to say something yesterday, but I too got a call from the ticket office. So they're going through the upgrade list now. Doesn't sound like there were a whole lot of options available. He told me they didn't have any chairbacks available, so I just stuck with what I have (which are still phenomenal value tickets).
how the hell do I have more priority points than you?

2013 Basketball Season Tickets

They had two seats (separate) in section 8 (behind CU bench) available on Tuesday when they called. Swooped one of those up for sweaty teets though.

They had none in section 9. I didn't ask about any others sections, but based on that, my guess is they had less than 10 total seatback seats available as of Tuesday. Probably closer to only 5. Hot tickets, glad I got mine a few years ago.

This is actually a great problem for the Buffs to have. Over the years, I've attended a lot of men's basketball games where you could walk up and get a great ticket--unless Kansas was in town.

Yes, they are a great value!

I was actually talking to a friend last week about CU basketball and we realized that outside of the Broncos, you can argue that they're the best sports team in the state. Avs are rebuilding. Rockies suck. Nuggets are going to regress (thanks Joshy). None of the three football teams are that good. Honestly, the only team that may be as good as CU's men's team?

CU's womens team.

Anyone know when the single game tickets go on sale? Want to nab some KU tickets before those scumbags in Kansas get a bunch.

Back