What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Camp Updates: CU Video updates, official instagram, @CoachMikeMac

[tweet]365321171455049728[/tweet]

[tweet]365322028330385408[/tweet]

[tweet]365322202201075715[/tweet]

[tweet]365322670495109122[/tweet]

XAMBRNCICCFQICG.20130807034730.JPG
Buffs Waste No Time, Energy In MacIntyre’s Practices
BOULDER – From the open of practice to its conclusion the pace remains the same. A system highlighted by constant motion and a high tempo has made its way to Colorado, and early on it seems that the team is adapting quickly to the new head coach’s fast-paced methods.
Two days into his first fall camp at CU, head coach Mike MacIntyre’s new wave approach to up-tempo football has already become the talk of practice.
“It’s fast this year,” fullback Jordan Murphy said. “We’re flying around. We’re running 80-90 plays at practice and it’s been non-stop reps, not too many subs and two different fields. We’re getting after it.”
...MORE

What's up AllBuffs. This is my first time posting on this site. I discovered it last year but I was too disgusted with the state of CU football to post anything on here. I was cautiously optimistic about Coach Mac when they announced his hiring. As I've been watching him go about his business I've been more and more encouraged by his attitude and how the players seem to have bought in. I guess I'm a kool-aid guzzler but I think the Buffs could shock some people this year. The last staff was just so inept that the entire program, from top to bottom, lost all its spirit after the CSU debacle. Mac doesn't strike me as someone who would allow the same thing to happen. I think he'll light a fire under these guys and they'll win a game or two in which nobody gives them a chance.

With the new AD in place who is all about business, if the Buffs over-achieve on the field it could spark a fresh wave of donations that could kick-start the program and finally get our facilities upgrades off the ground. Anyways, that's my best-case scenario. I won't get into the worst-case scenario because we already know what that looks like, given last year. I'll be happy with any signs of progress and improvement that would get the fans fired up again. And I think Coach Mac II could very well deliver that this season.

What's up AllBuffs. This is my first time posting on this site. I discovered it last year but I was too disgusted with the state of CU football to post anything on here. I was cautiously optimistic about Coach Mac when they announced his hiring. As I've been watching him go about his business I've been more and more encouraged by his attitude and how the players seem to have bought in. I guess I'm a kool-aid guzzler but I think the Buffs could shock some people this year. The last staff was just so inept that the entire program, from top to bottom, lost all its spirit after the CSU debacle. Mac doesn't strike me as someone who would allow the same thing to happen. I think he'll light a fire under these guys and they'll win a game or two in which nobody gives them a chance.

With the new AD in place who is all about business, if the Buffs over-achieve on the field it could spark a fresh wave of donations that could kick-start the program and finally get our facilities upgrades off the ground. Anyways, that's my best-case scenario. I won't get into the worst-case scenario because we already know what that looks like, given last year. I'll be happy with any signs of progress and improvement that would get the fans fired up again. And I think Coach Mac II could very well deliver that this season.

Welcome to AllBuffs
:welcome::gobuffs:

Day 2 w/ RB preview:
[video=youtube;XwfqGoQHDSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfqGoQHDSA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUeTemrMnh7mAtN99BD6jo4Q[/video]

Day 3
[video=youtube;ElMtdjTjdL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMtdjTjdL4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUeTemrMnh7mAtN99BD6jo4Q[/video]

[video=youtube;NdtriWDioBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdtriWDioBE[/video]

This doesn't fit this thread but I don't want to make a new thread. Spurrier is awesome.

16lgqc1.jpg

keeping hearing a very good word from the players and reporters and coaches. "physical" Can't wait to pop some people in the mouth this fall.

keeping hearing a very good word from the players and reporters and coaches. "physical" Can't wait to pop some people in the mouth this fall.

Things like this push me to take that first small sip of Kool Aid - which inevitably leads to a binge (and a horrible hangover the last several years)…

CU Video is at it again with what looks like a series of video profiles on the Team Captains: Here is Connor Wood

[video=vimeo;72041518]http://vimeo.com/72041518[/video]

Coach mac said today the line make up will be Harris at LT, Nembot, at RT and the interior lineman are still being decided due to the versatility at that position. Is that a good problem to have? BTW love the starting tackles. I think Nembot will play some LT this year, he could be a monster on the blind side if he can pick it up. Sounds like things are coming together nicely in camp right now. Also promising, Wood had been the lead QB coming into the fall and is still firmly in that position. Would be nice to be able to redshirt Sefo.

Coach mac said today the line make up will be Harris at LT, Nembot, at RT and the interior lineman are still being decided due to the versatility at that position. Is that a good problem to have? BTW love the starting tackles. I think Nembot will play some LT this year, he could be a monster on the blind side if he can pick it up. Sounds like things are coming together nicely in camp right now. Also promising, Wood had been the lead QB coming into the fall and is still firmly in that position. Would be nice to be able to redshirt Sefo.

It's a problem if the guy they are waiting on (Munyer) cannot stay healthy. Without him there for a majority of the snaps, there will be issues.

Nembot is not a good fit for LT. He is where he needs to be.

[video=youtube;Hq34u6xLN0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq34u6xLN0c&feature=c4-overview&list=UUpUKq6z8IQDSmYj9rjizRTw[/video]

[video=youtube;-mpM0RXnNgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mpM0RXnNgk[/video]

First two a days are today. Camp legs are starting to set in at all positions. This is where coach gets to build football players.

Back