What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Charleston Southern @ Colorado Official Game thread

Yea it's cool we are running everywhere, but I don't think it translates to anything outside of this game, would like to see/hear sefo do something.

I let it go once, but Jamaal Anderson has called us Colorado State multiple times now. I don't care what he has to add. If you can't even get the school right, why should I even listen to anything else you're saying.

"dude needs to stop calling us Colorado State"

Its nauseating. Watching the rest of the game on mute. Back to football tho. I think they take a shot first play to p rich.

One-hop snap scared the sh*t out of me! Sefo had a plan though and was bailed out beautifully.

"He's gonna stop in Denver!"

Except of course he was headed in the direction of Longmont. :lol:

Jamal busy texting DiStefano to ask what bar they are carpooling to following the game. He's distracted guys, give him a break.

Most high school teams do a better job against the option. We're being very inconsistent. I hope that gets fixed at halftime.

They've been better on the last few option plays. Keep it up. **** up Jamal.

Oh my God! Chad Brown asking Mike Mac about the CSU 3rd downs. Mike Macs response "Our D-line SUCKS!"

Awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

This team is hard to watch. They have more talent than CSU but absolutely play like they don't care if they win or lose.

The good news is Sefo is gaining experience. The team will get better. But we have to recruit better.

Oh my God! Chad Brown asking Mike Mac about the CSU 3rd downs. Mike Macs response "Our D-line SUCKS!"

Awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Did he really say that?!?:wow:

I have actually been more upset with the O-line play (especially pass defense). We shouldn't have any problem with these guys, yet Sefo has had to deal with opposing players right on him in the backfield when he drops back to pass (and CSU isn't bringing a lot of guys on the rush either...).

If we can't dominate THOSE defenders...well, that explains a decent amount of our problems against better teams.

Both our lines are major problem for us...(again...nothing new here...but against THIS level of competition?)

Back