What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ ASU Official game thread

Ouch. Tv announcers just said "it's a laugher here early." Of course they're right, but you hardly ever hear the announcers talk like that, as they're told to do their best to keep an audience. Yes, I know that it doesn't matter.

Asu crowd booing that PF? I thought the Ericsson era was over.

That was at least one thing about being in the big tex. We were one of the least educated football fans as a whole. Now we are one of the smartest.

Asu crowd booing that PF? I thought the Ericsson era was over.

That was at least one thing about being in the big tex. We were one of the least educated football fans as a whole. Now we are one of the smartest.

Well, it's still ASU

Sent from a red light

For better or worse,new era.
Heres hoping Mac isn't as brain dead as previous HCs.
Gotta let Sefo finish em all now.IMO
Im drunk

Sefo's athletic ability probably fits the weaknesses of the team better. Certainly going to be a threat running the ball, more so then Wood. Would think he'd be more likely to extend plays that Wood can't

Not ready to appoint him the savior until this game is competitive Or when we don't start him already down 25 in the first.

With that said, he looks good.

I hate that harry ****ing high school 2 point attempt bull****
If you cant do it dont ****ing run it!!

Love the decision to go for it. Truly nothing to lose. Now we're at the 12.

Between that call and the QB change, I think Mac is sending a strong message to this team that quitting is not an acceptable option....

Completely different play calling with Sefo. Quick slants, screens, pistol. Where was this with Connor? Kinda feel bad for him. He could execute these plays.

Sefo was working with Spruce quite a bit on that drive. Once Richardson was smothered in coverage and Wood flushed out of the pocket it seemed he couldn't find his other receivers to make a play. I like to see Sefo spreading out the passes to other receivers which if effective should open Richardson up a little more.

Unfortunately while Sefo gives the offense hope the defense has certainly appeared to have hit their ceiling of improvement for the year.

I for one don't care they burnt his redshirt. CU is in no position to worry about that kind of stuff. Best player plays. Worry about stocking talent once we can get some more freaking W's.

Back