What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ CSU Basketball Game thread

I guess I don't get making jokes about a team after losing to said team. Is that odd? That seems odd.
To be fair, he wasn't doing it directly after he lost to CU. He was doing it directly after his basketball team ALSO lost to CU.

Nevermind.

Is CSU even officially in a bowl? I don't see how they get left out with 7 wins, but they certainly aren't guaranteed a slot at this point either.

Because Fresno St Lost last weekend (I forget who to) they got passed by NIU IN the BCS, and now NIU will be the bcs crasher this year. The Mountain west only has tie ins with 6 bowls, but have 7 bowl eligible teams (would have been 6 had fresno not lost and stayed ahead of NIU In the BCS, b/c they would have gotten the Fiesta bowl).

So, no, they arent officially in - they could get left out if no one picks them up.

Looks like the Hawaii bowl or the famous idaho potato bowl for them. However if they dont get picked up by either of those two Mountain west tie ins, I heard the Lever 2000 flushes toilet bowl may take them.

Last edited:
By far the closest I've come to ****ing up a 52 year old

Tini vs. 52 year old:

BOOT_medium.gif

Last edited:
Because Fresno St Lost last weekend (I forget who to) they got passed by NIU IN the BCS, and now NIU will be the bcs crasher this year. The Mountain west only has tie ins with 6 bowls, but have 7 bowl eligible teams (would have been 6 had fresno not lost and stayed ahead of NIU In the BCS, b/c they would have gotten the Fiesta bowl).

So, no, they arent officially in - they could get left out if no one picks them up.

CSU has to go to a bowl. What bowl is going to turn down that fan base and the chance to sell dozens of tickets?

CSU has to go to a bowl. What bowl is going to turn down that fan base and the chance to sell dozens of tickets?

They think that they have an in with the New Mexico bowl because "they travelled so well to it last time." Ignoring that despite being much further away Fresno probably sold as many tickets as the sheep did and the game sold a whopping 24,000 tickets and was also the lowest rated bowl game that season that didn't involve a Sun Belt team.

Bibbs also shot off about the difference in records without mentioning the fact that CSU's wins came against a grand total of ZERO ranked teams and of their losses only one was to a ranked team, Alabama who treated them like a scrimmage and still pummelled them. These are the same mighty opponents against whom Bibbs rolled up those amazing statistics.

And still lost the game that they point to for the entire year by two TDs.

Much like basketball--keeping in mind they lost to Kansas by fewer points than we did last year--it's not the head-to-head competition that matters, but how each team does against other teams.

And also, it matters who knocked you out of the tournament. What a privilege to lose to the future national champions!

But everyone and their mom scores 50 on CU's defense! So Mr. Bibbs, what does that say about your offense?

What it really says is that Bibbs clearly had someone take the math and reading comprehension portions of his SAT for him.

He blatantly cheated on the ACTs, but CSU still took himadter stashing him at a JC for a year

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

He blatantly cheated on the ACTs, but CSU still took himadter stashing him at a JC for a year

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

I'm a little jealous. I'd like to see us borderline cheat a little more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure CSU FB beat exactly no one with a winning record this year. The closest was Cal Poly at 6-6.

I would laugh pretty hard if they get snubbed on a bowl bid.

If they were 6 - 6, then I could see it, but I think they will get credit for that 7th win

Back