What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Oregon State Game official thread

Same thing we saw 2 years ago from PRich. Great game, then he disappears. Lots of lazy route running. He just can't get open between double coverage, like Cooks does. Take away the 2 blown coverages vs. CSU and CARK and Richardson isn't in the top 50 WRs in the country.

Granted, Wood isn't helping.

Can someone tell me why we have somebody that looks like a fullback returning kicks?

Play calling isn't helping...on the bright side I believe Adkins might be a player. Running swings with a 240 lb back and needing yards is not going to make it....what was I thinking

Worst play calling of the year so far. Coaches don't trust wood in the wind and rain

Those 2 sentences don't agree with each other.

I wouldn't put this game on Wood's back either. I really don't know what they should do. Maybe more zone read (although Wood looked very uncomfortable carrying the ball). But they've got to do something to get him going.

And definitely want to see more of Adkins.

Lots of bitching going on here now, and I agree this looks horrible! Still vastly improved over last year's best performance. That being said, we still have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go. Last year we would be down by 35 pts by now.

I think we need to get used to reality that against legit competition, this is how we look. Next week is going to be unwatchable.

Lots of bitching going on here now, and I agree this looks horrible! Still vastly improved over last year's best performance. That being said, we still have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go. Last year we would be down by 35 pts by now.

Agreed. Offense and special teams are equivalent to last year....defense is much better.

I think we need to get used to reality that against legit competition, this is how we look. Next week is going to be unwatchable.
we should look better than we are. But I'm not going to get all bummed out about it. Maybe a little pissed because I hate losing, but we have a way to go.

Whatever you do....don't turn the channel to LSU vs Georgia. Completely different level of play.

Just a thought - why don't we wait and see how this team responds in the 2nd half.

We are still shell shocked and quickly forget that competent coaches can make halftime adjustments. Hoping the staff can figure out a way to get the run game going.

The rain isn't as much a factor as the wind. But damn, can't wood throw a catchable ball? Gimme some Sefo.

egyjudan.jpg

Hot dog time.

Those 2 sentences don't agree with each other.

I wouldn't put this game on Wood's back either. I really don't know what they should do. Maybe more zone read (although Wood looked very uncomfortable carrying the ball). But they've got to do something to get him going.

And definitely want to see more of Adkins.

They don't? We look like we are trying to force a run game that isn't very good, even though Adkins looks better than the rest of our crew. We need to sling the ball around like we have all year and forget about the wind and rain rather than intentionally avoid it. Osu is not worrying about it and they are marching the field consistently

We are still shell shocked and quickly forget that competent coaches can make halftime adjustments. Hoping the staff can figure out a way to get the run game going.

Uhh dont you mean passing game? Only issues with the winning game are bad penalties and using powell and Tony instead of Adkins

Back