What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
It is that time of the week again, the buffs are trying to build on a spirited road performance @ UCLA and look for their first Pac-12 win of the season.

university_of_colorado_buffaloes_logo1.jpg

@

2721.gif

Join us live for kick off at 6pm mountain standard.

Personally, would rest Prich for next week, if he is not close to 100%. Need him for the Cal game.

Bell you wanna stick your head in there at least?

And Crawley, quit half-assing tackles. Get your head in front of the runner and drive your shoulders. He needs to play like he actually gives a **** for more than 5 plays a game.

I'm gonna keep saying how much we suck. It seems to help.

10-0 now.

You don't think the route comment about 5 plays before a score & pat that made it 10-0 was a bit early?

In case you stopped watching the route, it's 10-7 now.

Edit: Saw your comment. Sounds good. Go Buffs!

Last edited:
When the announcer said p-rich is an NFL prospect my wife asked "we have an NFL prospect?" That is how bad we are folks.

Defense needs to stop them right here after that nice stop by Orms on 1st.

Man. I don't get the pac-12 network so I can't watch. Doesd it look as bad as Mark Johnson makes it sound?

Back