What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

When I say that CU would be .500 in the Big Sky, it's not frustration or hyperbole. It's just a fact, and it's about personnel. Once you understand that, it's impossible to get upset watching these games. The viewing does get redundant though.

its gonna be real hard to renew my tickets for next season...its like going to the dentist

Wondering how MM is going to get pac 12 talent at cu when they are getting killed by 40 points each week. Unless there is some secret stud recruiter and even then, not seeing how this transformation is going to come. Also, the players have to give better effort than what was shown tonight.

Wondering how MM is going to get pac 12 talent at cu when they are getting killed by 40 points each week. Unless there is some secret stud recruiter and even then, not seeing how this transformation is going to come. Also, the players have to give better effort than what was shown tonight.

CU admin needs to pull their collective heads out of asses and figure out how to get some JC talent into Boulder. They only way this is getting fixed is with serious JC talent coming to Boulder. We need JC players to let the freshmen actually redshirt.

CU admin needs to pull their collective heads out of asses and figure out how to get some JC talent into Boulder. They only way this is getting fixed is with serious JC talent coming to Boulder. We need JC players to let the freshmen actually redshirt.

They need to make a commitment to recruiting and facilities too. Don't hold your breath, Nobody up there cares anymore.

When I say that CU would be .500 in the Big Sky, it's not frustration or hyperbole. It's just a fact, and it's about personnel. Once you understand that, it's impossible to get upset watching these games. The viewing does get redundant though.

Lol

csu won again...they appear to be showing improvement...wyoming up 10-0 on fresno...maybe we should just follow the pokes around the recruiting trail....just saying

Good thing this staff is awful at recruiting or we might not have more of this **** to look forward to next year and every year after that.

Last edited:
I was at the game. Took my 7-year-old son to his first CU game. By the middle of the 2Q, he starts repeating "Wow, we are awful ..."

I haven't seen anything quite this pathetic in awhile. Reminiscent of the Missouri beat down a few years ago. I truly believe that PRich is the only legit Pac 12 player on our roster. Sefo took a step back tonight, short arming 4-5 throws. Nothing specfic needs to be said about the D, it's beyond description how unfundamental we are. I see ZERO improvement from last year. The offensive play calling is baffling, have a we run a pistol formation all year? This looks like a pro-style offense to me, the one that crashed and burned last year. Where are the slants? Quick hitches? They didn't run a single WR screen, not that we've been great on those. And please, why is Severson getting every single kick return?

USC is going to mudhole us, Utah wins by 28 and Cal(!) will beat us easily. Take it to the bank.

Was this really any worse than the Arizona State loss? Keep in mind Arizona State could have scored 100.

I think it's just after playing somewhat decent against UCLA, there was the hope that they could play comparable against an unranked Washington team

Also, having the debut of Sefo made the ASU game interesting, as it meant Mac was going to go in a different direction for (likely) the remainder of the season. I can't think of any positives from the Washington game, other then PRich gutting it out and coming up with a long TD reception

This was the same thing as ASU imo. Disheartening considering our positive performance last week. One step forward, two steps back I guess.

This was the same thing as ASU imo. Disheartening considering our positive performance last week. One step forward, two steps back I guess.

UCLA showing their true colors against Arizona. They just aren't that good.

And they even sleep walked in our game.

UCLA showing their true colors against Arizona. They just aren't that good.

And they even sleep walked in our game.

Well..

I got nothin. We suck.

Jack_sad.gif

I feel like a jerk but I missed the game tonight. Guess I didn't miss anything.

59 points tho? And trying to kick a 51 yard FG in the 3rd quarter down 3 scores? Clown coaching bro.

I am grateful to have been invited to a friends birthday bash tonight.

Great food, a live band, all the booze I could drink, and complete ignorance about what transpired on the banks of Lake Washington.

The gamble to blow off the watch party paid off big time.

USC is going to mudhole us, Utah wins by 28 and Cal(!) will beat us easily. Take it to the bank.

Yeah I sure have a hard time seeing another win at this point. If the Fresno game hadn't cancelled we would have another 30+ point loss on our record. Must be pretty handy for the rest of the PAC-12 to have a mid-season scrimmage where they can count on a gimme win and rest their starters in the 4th quarter.

Everyone ripped Greg Brown last year yet Kent Baer seems to be getting a pass. Our defense is worse this year with essentially the same players give or take. Either we owe Brown an apology or we start questioning Baer. That is unless you think we have less "talent" than last year.

I saw this one coming. I don't know that UW is any better than UCLA. I just think the run of ASU/UO/UA/UCLA/UW wore them down.

We have a shot against Cal, but after that, we play a USC team that appears to be finding its stride and then a Utah team that is winning the LOS against the teams killing us in the same category. That came could be ugly, as much as I hate to say it.

Everyone ripped Greg Brown last year yet Kent Baer seems to be getting a pass. Our defense is worse this year with essentially the same players give or take. Either we owe Brown an apology or we start questioning Baer. That is unless you think we have less "talent" than last year.

Well technically Brown had two years to coach that D and had a part in recruiting most of it. Having said that I thought we would be better

Back