What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I'm all for tradition, but slider is right, CU does not have a uniform tradition so we need to stop with the Alabama and Michigan references. The Ralphie logo that most people think is untouchable first appeared on our helmets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1981, and it was...wait for it.....blue.

Personally I want to see them keep Ralphie and keep our color scheme, otherwise fair game for something new, fun, different, etc.

...no feathers.

Ugh... their uniforms have been the same for basically their entire history. We have zero uniform history. We're not untouchable... especially just for a game or two each season

Hey Jack, you said name one that wasn't Alabama - Not everyone's fave, but I provided.

I guess at this point I don't care too much about a change as long as it produces wins. I hated the broncos "new" uniforms way back in the day and then they won two superbowls in them. They seemed fine after that. Keep ralphie the mascot and stick with black and gold as the primary colors and it wIll be fine. Just win.

Name one program who hasn't had the same uniforms since modern uniforms were created

Good God, get technical why don't you? With the exception of losing the ghey ass numbers under Bevo, Texas has been the same for as long as I can remember and as much as it pains me to say it, the "long" means when I was in high school in Dallas which is before you were born.

****, I'm old, but at least not as old as DeeeeeeBeeeeeeeTEEEEEEEEE! :huh:

with the best color scheme (Silver, Gold and Black) in college football, I bet we could have some of the sickest uniforms out there...

jzLqnyL.jpg

Those red helmets with the stretch horse are bizarre...

Asked Ringo about uni's, he said that we likely won't see very much new this year, and all new next year.

Back