What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

This uniform thing has gone too far.

Now they're even messing with the sideline attire of coaches.

BTwpEzwCMAExnBr.jpg

I've been identified as one of the uniform traditionalists around here. However, I kind of liked the ducks uniforms last night.

Also. Why do we spend so much time talking about uniforms? Who the **** cares (I might have at one time, but out of all the stupid ****ing things to discuss in the game of football. It's like, the anti-football conversation). I hate this ****ing thread.

I've been identified as one of the uniform traditionalists around here. However, I kind of liked the ducks uniforms last night.

Also. Why do we spend so much time talking about uniforms? Who the **** cares (I might have at one time, but out of all the stupid ****ing things to discuss in the game of football. It's like, the anti-football conversation). I hate this ****ing thread.

Then don't read it, bitch.

Hey Orr, we agree on something!! I'm also a uniform traditionalist and don't care for all these weekly uniform changes.

I also tend to agree on Oregon's uni's last night other than the helmets, and that's probably because those uniforms are very similar to their traditional uniforms, aside from the brightness factor.

I can't get behind the goatse helmets. :NMS: :NWS: goatse.cx Don't look it up at work.

I kinda liked the black/white/white look today.

It was clean dick.

i may be wrong, but were we not white on white in the 2001 B12 Championship?
We were white on white for the 2002 Alamo Bowl.

I actually liked our uni combo vs. Utah. It was the first time that I genuinely liked either the black helmet or the white pants. That little black trapezoid on the hip actually worked with the helmet.

Last edited:
We were white on white for the 2002 Alamo Bowl.

I actually liked our uni combo vs. Utah. It was the first time that I genuinely liked either the black helmet or the white pants. That little black trapezoid on the hip actually worked with the helmet.

**** you. I am trying to suppress the memory of that game.

Back